This medieval style castle dates back to 1000 at its center and its added wings to 1500. Once the principle center of Caltignaga village, the castle surrounded by defense walls and has a neighboring church which was dedicated to its patrons service. With a long and beautiful history this castle has remained in the same family for 500 residents.
A ground floor with 5 rooms and a kitchen typical of 700s as well as fireplaces in every room, snooker, ping pong.
Upstairs 5 bedrooms 4 doubles and 1 single with three bathrooms. From a side staircase leads to a double room with an en suite bathroom. The castle is surrounded by a park and garden with heated swimming pool (may 2016), and barbecue. Mountain bike available.