This luxury spacious top floor apartment has 95 m2 of living space and a 25m2 terrace with great views across the city of Lagos, and the sea. The Marina, city, sothat Located shops are nearby and are a 5min walk. The apartment have a wide sunny SW facing terrace with exceptional views and a wide dining table. It Overlooks a secluded private garden and pool area with shower and toilet facilities, qui are for the exclusive use of apartment is fully air conditioned and controlled indépendamment. It Consists of 2 twin bedrooms contents, each with 2 large bed (160), one with an en suite -Bathroom and the second with an adjoining bathroom with shower. Every room is fitted with wide cupboards with arrangements. Kitchen is fully equipped and leads to the open plan living area with large double glass doors open to the qui wide terrace. It comes complete with, wi -fi, internet and TV, a DVD and crisp bed linens sheets and towels. Hot water is managed through solar energy. My representative at the Marina Village will be happy to welcome you here.
Children and dogs are welcome
Minimum stay 7 days
Rates per week: April -June 750 €, July- August 890 €, September-October 650 € .Winter period 490 € .Long stay 1 month, 1450 €
Additional expenses for heating during the winter period. Rates are not including laundry and cleaning, Price is 50 € for your stay.
25% is paid when booking, The rest, 75%, is paid 30 days before the stay.
A 200 € deposit will be asked to you at your arrival and at your arrival.
Please first contact by @mail only christianbourgeois11 @ orange. fr