- New to the Short Term Rental Market as of April 1st 2016.
- Sleeps 2 - 4 people, entrance hall, separate Kitchen and Lounge
- Main Bedroom, Loft Bedroom and Sofa Bed for those who require seperate beds
- free unlimited WiFi connection 24 hours ~ Talk Talk Cable TV
- Includes hotel quality bed-linen and towels, welcome pack including tea, coffee, milk and toiletries
- A standard damage deposit is required, this is returned 7 days after check out
- All linen, towels, gas and electric are included in the price
- late check in available 24 hours free of charge with the use of a key box
- Buzzer No.5, 2nd Floor Apartment
- Central Heating throughout, combi boiler powered shower / water
A charming traditional second floor flat situated within the desirable district of
Hillside, a popular central area within easy reach of the City Centre. The property
lies adjacent to the delightful Public Park and offers superb open views towards the Firth of Forth and Fife. The property is set amidst similar traditional style properties within this delightful and sought-after terrace. Internally, the subjects are entered by way of a security entrance into a well maintained stairwell which affords an array of natural daylight from the cupola above. The property itself features an attractive Lshaped hallway which faces directly into the kitchen area, an attractive lounge, double bedroom, a box room which has been conveniently designed to accommodate a fitted bed with ample study facilities beneath. The bathroom, complete with thermostatic shower, completes the accommodation on offer.
The property forms part of a substantial, traditional terrace, within the popular area of Hillside which is within close proximity to the City Centre, a minute’s walk from popular facilities such as the St James Centre, Princes Street, Edinburgh Playhouse and Waverley Railway Station. This is an ideal situ for those wishing to work and socialise within Edinburgh City Centre as a variety of shopping for every
requirements are close at hand together with a substantial range of restaurants, bars and the commercial area of the city are all within easy reach of the property. Carlton Hill and Holyrood Parliament Buildings are both within walking distance. Regular transportation links are provided by way of bus routes, allowing easy access to most parts of the city, and beyond.