Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 4 (4 adults)
Vacasa of Lake Tahoe
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
Lugar precioso y apartamento acogedor
El apartamento era muy amplio, limpio y acogedor. Tenía de todo. Los alrededores eran preciosos y muy tranquilos, contacto directo con la naturaleza. <br />
Ideal para desconectar.
Suggestions re: Important Information to add to check in
Suggestions: Add to written/email communications.
1. Add map of complex and show arrows as to building location and parking area (took ~25 minutes to find the correct building/unit)
2. Key on lanyard should include the 2nd key (each lock requires a separate key)
3. Laundry Machine Location: we were more than happy to add a load - except we couldn't locate??
4. Dishwasher Soap: we were more than happy to start the load- no dishwasher soap available
5. TV's: No cable available/DVD's only: add to check in communications. Possibly add a laminate with this information to put in front of each TV. Only found out the next day after reading the binder cover to cover (could have brought some DVD's if known.
6. WiFi Password for Clubhouse: Add to check in communication - only found when actually searched around in the clubhouse.
Nice to have all of this information located in one place for easy reference.
Other than that had a wonderful stay in Lake Tahoe!
We appreciate your feedback, Chris! Information about the house, your reservation, and the area can be found in the online Vacasa Trip Portal. There are links to this Trip Portal in the confirmation and check-in emails. Our Guest Services team is also available 24/7 to answer any questions. We hope to have the chance to host you in the future!
Perfect my little family.
I want to again visit the wintertime
Nice condo for the price
We stayed 2 nights in the condo on our golf trip to Tahoe. It met our needs for that short period of time. The kitchen is really small, with a mini fridge. But we were still able to make breakfast each morning, which fit our needs. The cabinet below the sink is in horrible condition. You can see it in the photos. I can't figure out why they would not take one hour and paint it. It was the only thing in the condo that looked worn and dirty. Hence the 4 stars on the cleanliness, instead of 5.
The unit was clean, the bathroom and shower was nice. Drain in the bathroom sink was a bit slow. Toiletries were provided, but no Kleenex's.
The bed upstairs was a bit bouncy, could use a slightly firmer mattress. Overall the furniture was ok, and we were not in the condo long enough to use it much.
There is NO TV! Yes, there are TV's in the unit, but no cable so you can only watch movies. Did not know that ahead of time and seems a bit cheap to not provide basic cable for watching news, etc.
The parking is a bit tricky to figure out, but as far as we could tell, don't park in the lot by the balcony (which is the closest to the unit) it is reserved for Red passes. I'll let the owner /manager comment on that issue.
The location was great for everything we wanted to do.
A nice little place for a reasonable price.
The place was clean, most of the amenities worked with the exception of one of the ceiling fans not working and the tub not working including the sink plug; we were disappointed management did not get back to us via email. We recommend buying a wine opener; however, we enjoyed our stay