* Dedicated 24/7 ADSL Wi-Fi - fast reliable streaming & no 'time-outs'/drop-outs! Netflix option.
* *Metrovalencia -Tram 'Sagunt' L.4 -90m. Fast direct; Park (FREE) & Ride @'Empalme' -/Beaches/Ferias/Universities; 6-16min & Airport 45min. *None in Ruzafa/Historic city.
* Charming south facing 'eye of the sun' balcony.
* 'Mains' gas heated unlimited hot water.
* On-St FREE parking. Easiest 8-10am/14.00-18.00 when commuters leaving. Adjacent Historic City 3.50€ hourly!
* Garaging 550m - See Interparking.es 'Tierno Galvan' & E.S La Torreta 650m.
* Disabled parking opposite 'Los Girasoles' 160m.
* 6min - Adjacent Cosmo' - Internationally renowned - Carmen especially nights Historic City Direct C.14 Torres/Puente Serranos.
* Efficient DUAL lift service - Essential for luggage, shopping.
* 4 excellent supermarkets; Lidl's main 'Flagship' store -150m.
* 3 nearby A.1 value tapas - inc' 'Bocaito El' "Amazing food.." wine/beer + pincho 1.50€ - 'Unbeatable value'.
* City centre's best modern equipped kids play-park 20m.
* DUAL 'inverter' reverse cycle air-conditioning systems - 'whisper-quiet' eco-units 2017 N.B local by-law compliant - allowing night use. Compressors external wall & roof mounted
Fifth floor apartment within well maintained modern city centre residential building. Direct stroll to the Historic quarters via El Carmen - the city's liveliest most internationally renowned cosmo' barrio. Coupled with direct metro/tram access to 'Blue flag' beaches within 17 minutes virtually on your doorstep - 90m.
Large airy foyer with ramps to street level for pram/wheelchair access to fast dual lift service. Two double bedrooms both looking on to quiet internal light-well.
Fully equipped kitchen with all usual white-goods for full catering upwards of five people.
Bathroom with large shower enclosure etc - 'on-demand' mains gas fired boiler, ensures unlimited multiple showers - quite impossible with statutory Spanish maximum 2Kw electric (due to Spanish power limitations) immersions - often 1.2Kw! & worse when water very cold or tank calcium lined.
Spacious comfortable full of natural daylight living/dining room with entertainment systems including 32" flat-screen TV, DVD, Sony stereo input jack for music streamers. Two comfortable 2-3 seater sofas. Patio doors access southerly 'eye of the sun' balcony. Fringed by a magnificent bird-thronged Red Eucalyptus - listed 'Arbol Monumental' 2018 - overlooking a wide Palm lined avenue. Perfect for sitting out of an evening after sight-seeing. Marbled tiled floors throughout for summer coolness.
Access all major motorways for Madrid, Alicante & Barcelona within 10 mins via A7 & CV 35 - using GPS.
Delightful well equipped - probably city's best - children's and adults play/exercise areas in the recently opened Jarden de Morvedra - just opposite building entrance. Only shows up on street views - not satellite as yet!.
Historic city with the internationally famous El Carmen barrio 6/7min direct pedestrianised walk via C.14 Serranos bridge overlooking the magnificent World acclaimed 9 km long Turia gardens - 'Valencia's green lung'.
Excellent communications are your doorstep. See Valenciametro webpage; route planners/timetables etc & excellent value´Bono deals. Bus No 8 direct to bus station & the Nuevo Centro - city´'s largest shopping mall. See: emt.es for city bus planner etc.
Further away are the gloriously long fine sandy beaches of El Saler - @ 40min from main bus station/Plaza Reina 12min walk;-its dune backdrop offers charm and tranquility. Excellent cycle trails meander besides beach for several miles. Bike hire @90m Albufera, Valencia's largest fresh-water lake/nature reserve parallels El Saler slightly inland. 8€ Boat trips navigate through reed lined waterways - enjoy watching a huge array of wildlife in its natural habitat.
Please confirm E.T.A to apartment ideally on booking otherwise 48 hours prior to arrival.
Late arrival; 21.30-23.00 - 20€
23.00-24.00 - 35€
Taxis within the city are very cheap, fast & plentiful. Download Cabify app for best deals.
The U.K's cheapest flights(from 15E)into nearby Castellon 1.10 hour via CV10 toll-free motorway. Direct bus service from Palau de Musica with auto buses Mediterraneo (optional 3-8 people transit vehicles from 150€) 20€ within 1.10hour.
Flight into Alicante/Barcelona/Madrid etc? See LOCO2 for best deals on trains inc' Hi-Speed AVA (280-kph) Madrid & Seville 90min & 4 hour service!