|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- Service includes Half Board meals (Demi-Pension). To include evening meal, afternoon tea, breakfast for 6 of 7 nights.
- Rates are per person per week sharing a twin en-suite room
- Ski in/out at 2050m
- Link to Les Arcs or skiing on the glacier - only 2 lifts away
- Independent Operator, exclusively in Belle Plagne
- 7x twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms (6x with balconies)
- Balcony from the lounge with superb sunsets over the Tarantaise Valley
- Sleeps14-16 normally, up to 6 more in an adjacent Annex
- Fabulous food (including cooked breakfast every day)
- TV (with cable TV connection), video, DVD and midi hi-fi
- Wi-Fi, free access
- Pool/ Sauna/ HotTub/ Gym, free access
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Vegetarian / vegan friendly
- Best prices on ski equipment
- Only 250m from the village center & Ski School
Smitten By Snow In Resort Services:
- Transfers from the airports (Chambery; Geneva; Lyon; Grenoble) or train station (Aime/ Bourg St.Maurice for Eurostar direct from London).
- Equipment Hire - 30% discount.
- Lift Passes/ Ski School / Olympic Bobsleigh / Skidooing / Parapenting can be arranged.
- For any Services booked, we will deliver Lift Passes, take guests to the shop for the fitting of ski equipment, take guests to the meeting point for Ski School at the start of the week etc.
- Payments in Euros accepted.
Thanks again for looking after us so well for the week - we really appreciated all the stuff you sorted out for us - lessons, passes, ski hire etc. Staff were superb - the food was fantastic, they looked after us really well and nothing seemed like too much trouble. It really made for a great holiday - we had a wonderful time, and we will be back again as soon as we can!
Tim Rogers, NSW, Oz
Please note: Service provided is Half-Board and Catering is included. Rates are per person per week sharing an ensuite twin room.
Chalet Chardon is located right by the blue piste that joins Belle Plagne and Plagne Bellecote.
Access to the piste is directly from the ski/snowboard storage room, and skiing/snowboarding back is possible throughout the season due to the high elevation of 2050m.
Belle Plagne is amongst the highest of the villages in the Alps. Its height and central location makes it arguably the best situated village to take advantage of the 450kms of extensive skiing and 2x Glaciers the Paradiski Area has to offer.
Within 5 minutes of skiing from the door there is a choice of 4 lifts to allow you to ski 4 different ski areas of La Plagne - many routes are on tree-lined runs. From here, there is also the option to take only one more lift to give you access to the Les Arcs Link (Paradiski) or to take advantage of the skiing on the Glacier at 3250m.
Other Activities: pool, sauna, gym, massage, bowling, skating, bob-sleigh, ski-dooing, paragliding
Ski: - High Altitude - 2050m ensures ski in/out through the whole season
- Ski directly from the ski locker onto the piste and ski directly back
- Centrally placed to take full advantage of the 450kms of slopes Paradiski offers
- Glacier at 3250m, only 2 lifts away
- Ski school meeting only 250m from door
Chambéry Airport 1hr45mn
Genève, Grenoble, Lyon Airports 2hr30mn.
Aime/Bourg, Eurostar trains 30mn.
Driving? from Calais takes 9hr, plus stops.
We can give advice on getting from the airports and train stations and can arrange transport for you.
Village Centre only 250m for mini supermarket, choice of bars and restaurants, live music, nightclub, 10-pin bowling.
Also telecabine link to next village until midnight - giving access to further bars and restaurants, ice-rink and 25m outdoor pool (heated to 30C!).
Rates quoted are per person per week and include half-board catering
Transfers can be arranged.
Lift Passes, Ski School and discounted Equipment Hire (-30%) can be booked.
Olympic Bobsleigh / Skidooing / Parapenting can be organised.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||£2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
- Rates on basis of Half-board Catered, sharing a twin room
- RATES quoted are PER PERSON PER WEEK or per person per night
- Payments in Euros accepted
- All adults (+18years), Tourist Tax at €2.48 pppn
- Prices confirmed at time of booking
- Twin en-suite bathrooms
- All linen & towels provided
- Daily room servicing
- 3 courses (plus cheeseboard), wine/soft drinks
- Meals on all days except one - staff day off (breakfast still offered)
Christmas/New Year 2016-17
Booking Fri-Fri to avoid traveling on Christmas Eve or New Year's eve.
Changes to Sat-Sat on 21Jan.
13Jan: book 7x nights, get 8th night free.