|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Why this flat?
It’s a quiet LOFT with a lot of charm right at Barcelona’s CITY CENTRE, with 3 double beds, 1 sofa-bed and an extra single bed. Very well located, at the city’s historical CENTER, between the Barri Gotic and the cosmopolitan quarter of El Born, with the beach just a 10 minute walk away.
It has a private patio-like TERRACE, quite large, where you can relax and have lunch or dinner. The house itself is fully EQUIPPED: heating, air conditioning, a kitchen with all the necessary appliances, electric coffee maker, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, hair dryer... You also have a modern bathroom with a bathtub; access to the INTERNET (Wi-Fi); and a PARKING just by the flat for 66 € a week or 40 € for three days.
Extra assets of the lodging:
The area is a very quiet, pedestrian zone, free of car traffic and surrounded by charming small businesses dating back more than 100 years, managed by local families. The nearby market (Mercat de Santa Caterina), a rather impressive building recently refurbished, offers all kinds of goodies at good prizes. LOCATION: The flat is a 5 minute walk away from Passeig de Gracia, where you can find boutiques of all the major international fashion firms; The Ramblas, the Cathedral, the Palau de la Música the Picasso Museum are all even closer, as is the Born, a quarter with a wide offer of restaurants, bars and night clubs. The Barceloneta beach is 10 minutes away on foot, but you can also take the underground to get there: it’s just a stop away. The area is very quiet: you can enjoy its small businesses, good restaurants, cafeterias and terraces to taste fine wines and eat a great variety of food of good quality and price. You can also spend a lovely afternoon at the nearby Parc de la Ciutadella.
Most of the usual turistic sites are at walking distance, but the flat is very well communicated by public transportation: 3 “Metro” (underground) lines (closest stops are JAUME I, URQUINAONA, PLAÇA CATALUNYA and ARC DE TRIOMF),
Spectacular luxury LOFT in the historical CENTER, walk to top tourist sites. Nice appartment with a private big courtyard TERRACE very large and calm to be able to relax. Wide KITCHEN with all appliances. Modern bathroom with bath.
Completely equipped: Air conditioning, WIFI...
- FULLY EQUIPPED: Heating, AIR CONDITIONING, Washing Machine, dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron, Hair Dryer, Access to INTERNET (WiFi).
- PARKING public just nearby of the apartment.
The apartment will seduce you with its comfort, design and equipment. Beach 10 minutes walk
The booking process was simple and communications excellent. The apartment is certainly everything we wanted for our stay in this wonderful city! The location in the Gothic Quarter is ideal for wondering around, catching the sightseeing buses, shopping in the market and so, so much more. The apartment itself is a delight - well equipped, extremely comfortable, beautiful outside area and beautifully quiet (which is amazing considering you are in the middle of a city!). Sara was so helpful in making our stay a great one and provided us with fabulous tips on where to eat (Casa Lolea is the best!!). Thank you!
Ein großes, sehr sauberes und helles Studio in ausgezeichneter Lage, mitten in der Altstadt Barcelonas. Die Wohnung ist super ausgestattet, mit allem was man braucht. Eine wundervolle Ruheoase , obwohl sie mitten im Geschehen ist. Die große Terrasse hat man wirklich für sich alleine. Gleich um die Ecke findet man Bäcker und viele kleine Lebensmittelläden, keine 2 Minuten braucht man, um die sehr schöne Markthalle, Mercat de Santa Caterina, zu erreichen, in der man fantastisch frische Lebensmittel und Früchte kaufen kann. Im vorderen Teil ist ein Restaurant und im hinteren sogar ein Supermarkt. Da braucht man nicht den bekannten Mercado de la Boqueria auf der Rambla, der natürlich sehenswert ist, aber voller Touristen. Ca 500m von der Wohnung erreicht man die Kathedrale von Barcelona, ein wunderschöner Ort, es ist immer etwas los, Opernsänger in der Seitengasse, Darbietungen von verschiedenen Künstlern auf dem Vorplatz, gleich im Anschluss eine moderne Einkaufspassage. Das Studio liegt einfach fantastisch, man geht raus und ist im schönsten Teil von Barcelona und alles ist schnell erreichbar. Wir sind begeistert. begeistert, auch von unser Vermieterin, Sara. Der Empfang und die herzliche Betreuung. Sara war sehr bemüht und hilft, wo sie nur kann und wann immer man sie braucht und war immer gut zu erreichen, einfach wundervoll <3. An dieser Stelle nochmal vielen Dank für den Rotwein, der hat super geschmeckt :-) und wir würden uns jederzeit wieder für die Wohnung entscheiden.
Vielen lieben Dank an Sara
Hubert, Karin & Robert
Great place with a great host Sara. Perfect situated in the old city, Barri Gotic, El Born. Nearby everthing you need. A perfect place for a perfect visit Barcelona.
L'appartement est très confortable et propre. Il est original et dispose d'une cour privative idéale pour le petit déj' ou l'apéro. Il est situé dans un super quartier de Barcelone proche de tous commerce et des principaux sites touristiques. pas top loin non plus de la mer. On peux sillonner la ville à pied. Je le recommande chaleureusement!
L'appartamento grande, luminoso, arredato con gusto, è situato nel cuore del quartiere Born, dove è possibile vivere l'atmosfera della Barcellona storica e sentirsi parte di essa. Tutto quello che occorre a pochi passi.
Sarà fu molto gentile e rese il nostro arrivo semplice a veloce, venendoci incontro all'uscita del parcheggio a pochi metri dall'appartamento.
Great apartment in a fabulous location. We were two families, both traveling with young children (age 5 & 6). We would gladly stay here again.
Some things to note:
1) Great Location: the apartment is in the heart of the Barrio Gothico and is close to EVERYTHING. It's an easy walk to cathedrals, the beach, the Metro, and 'round the corner are dozens of cafes, coffee bars, and markets. And playgrounds. Whatever you want, it's right there.
2) The apartment itself: very modern and chic. The owner has a great eye for design, and a fun sense of style. It is a large studio, with sleeping alcoves in a loft, a large terrace, a full bathroom, a washing machine, wifi, air conditioning (perfect in Summer!), pleny of light and air. Everything we wanted or needed was there.
3) Sleeping arrangements: There were 4 beds in total: two queen beds, one daybed that could be converted into a queen, and a sleeper sofa that could be a queen. 3 beds are upstairs in the loft; two are tucked into sleeping "alcoves", the 3rd is next to one alcove. Upstairs, there are no doors but privacy curtains. Also, from the loft, there is very little in terms of railings, so if you have younger children or plan to come home tipsy, this might be a concern as it would be a long fall to the living room floor.
4) Terrace: we spent lots of time outdoors on the terrace. Our kids loved playing there, it was like they had their own personal playground.
5) The owner was super helpful. Not only did she make sure that the apartment was in perfect condition, we gave us helpful suggestions on where to eat and how to get places.
All in all, a hip, charming apartment in a great location. I would gladly stay here again.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|