This charming historic flat with its fine oak parquet and elegant period furniture was the home of a former South American ambassador where he used to give receptions with classical live piano music. With its double living & dining room, its 3.3m ceiling and its large door-sized windows the prestigious apartment is spacious and bright, ideal for a family of up to 6 people.
Perfectly located in the historic heart of Paris and overlooking one of its oldest streets, the pedestrian rue Quincampoix with its many art galleries, this magnificent home is the ideal base camp for walking and cycling excursions to the city’s main tourist attractions and shopping areas.
Situated on the 2nd floor, this exceptional apartment offers all the European-style comfort you can expect for a pleasant stay:
* A double dining & living room with a dining table for 8 people, a large desk with a 2" large screen IMac computer, a 5.1 high-end home-theater sound system, a TV beamer, an ancient fireplace, sofa bed (180x120cm), plenty of books and a beautiful grand piano and other music instruments
* A very quiet master bedroom situated next to a courtyard with a king size double bed (180x200cm)
* A children's room with 2 single beds and games
* A very convenient and lively kitchen, fully equipped
* WiFi broadband internet (ADSL) access throughout the apartment
* 202 international TV channels including Skynews, Bloomberg, Euronews, Rai1,2,3, DW-TV, Arte (D and F), Telenova, TVCi,...
* Free phone calls to landlines in 108 countries and to cell-phones in 16 countries (incl US & Can).