We completely remodeled this home and the style is Mid Century Modern Comfortable with a little retro thrown in for fun...
The Master Bedroom #1 has a King Bed which can sleep 2 people and has an adjoining full bathroom.
Bedroom #2 has a full bed which can sleep 2 people.
Bedroom #3 has a full bunk bed on the bottom which can sleep 2 people and a single bed on top which can sleep 1 person. (total of 3 people in this bedroom)
Bedroom #4 has a full bunk bed on the bottom which can sleep 2 people and a single bed on top which can sleep 1 person. There is also a sleeper sofa which can sleep 2 kids or 1 adult. (total maximum of 5 people in this bedroom is possible but it is tight).
We also have 2 Extra Urban Outfitter Futons that can be used through out the house for sleeping.
The second bathroom has a full bathtub & shower.
Large Living Room has a 50inch Plasma Flat Screen TV with surround sound speakers, CD & DVD Players (we have a stock of DVDs you can watch) and a Wood &/or Gas burning Fireplace.
The kitchen has custom maple cabinets, concrete counter tops, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) and there is seating for 8 people in the dining room.
We have Cathedral Ceilings, Concrete and Hardwood Floors through out the house.
We recently completely re-designed & re-landscaped the backyard with drought tolerant plants, a fire pit, and a table that seats 20 people. It is the perfect place to dine outside, let the kids play or just sit and enjoy our beautiful sunny California weather with lots of trees, comfortable Adirondack chairs, outdoor lighting, sound system and gas BBQ.
The house and backyard are great for entertaining so we get asked all the time if the house can be rented/used for all types of events such as Outdoor BBQ’S, Casual Dinners, Group Retreats, Wedding Brunches, Small Family Reunions, etc.
Below are the important details to know:
1. This is a residential house not a rental venue, so only Guests who have rented the house to sleep/stay in may also use the house for additional events.
2. Prior written approval is required any time there are more people on the property than listed in the rental booking. So please tell me in your initial inquiry about any events you would like to have at the house.
3. There maybe an additional fee depending on the type of event, length of event & number of people.
4. Even for Host written approved events there is a VERY STRICT MAXIMUM of 20 PEOPLE and 4 CARS because our home is located in a residential neighborhood so we want to be respectful of our gracious and nice neighbors.
5. This is NOT a party house so please no loud or excessive noise, use of drugs, or disorderly behavior. Please note our family lives on the next street so we will know if there are any problems or if any of the above house rules are not honored then the security deposit will not be refunded in order to discourage such behavior.
6. There are LOTS of local restaurants/bakeries/specialty stores that do both Take-Out & Catered Food so if you are interested let me know and I give you a list of great local places.
Located Near: Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Walt Disney Studios, Hollywood, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Bowl, Getty Museum, Santa Monica Pier, 3rd Street Promenade , Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, The Oaks Mall , Camarillo Outlets , Gardens of the World, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, L.A. County Museum of Art , Getty Villa , Getty Museum , Graumans Chinese Mann Theater, Hollywood , Pepperdine University , Cal Lutheran University , Malibu Beaches, Zuma Beach, Westword Beach, Surf Rider, Will Rogers, Paradise Cove, Leo Carrillo, County Line, Sycamore Cove , Point Magu, Malibu Creek State Park , Santa Monica Mountains , Agoura , Agoura Hills , Calabasas , Thousand Oaks , Westlake Village , Newbury Park , Woodland Hills , Moorpark , Malibu , Malibu Lake , Malibou Lake , Monte Nido , Lake Sherwood , Oak Park , Topanga , Santa Monica Woodland Hills , West Hills, Simi Valley , Pasadena , Conejo Valley , San Fernando Valley , Southern California , Los Angeles County , Ventura County , Las Virgenes Unified School District , Calamigos Ranch Wedding, Saddlerock Ranch Wedding Venue, LAX , Los Angeles International Airport, Burbank Airport