This property is legally registered and pays taxes under the register AroeiraMIR 38274 / AL and operates within the law.
For your own comfort and safety, always choose a legal and registered property; avoid problems with the law and enjoy your holiday smoothly.
No cleaning fee, no hidden fees. We trust you and trust you to trust us :)
Inserted in a quiet area with plenty of privacy and located 3 km from the beautiful Fonte da Telha beach and the protected area of the Arriba Fossil of Costa da Caparica.
The house is divided into two levels being on the upper floor the suite and the remaining divisions on the ground floor. The ground floor connects directly with the garden, private pool and porch / outdoor kitchen / BBQ through the entrance door as well as a large sliding side window door.
Enough natural light and sun exposure, easy access to indoor and outdoor areas.
The pool is private and only for your use and features two levels; a smaller shallow area for the smaller ones that connects directly to the larger area where the deepest part reaches a maximum of about 1.5 meters deep.
There is Wi-Fi coverage throughout the house and garden area, both indoor and outdoor. The signal is emitted from the interior of the house via a fiber optic router. Wi-Fi credentials can be found on the fridge door.
The porch has a charcoal grill (BBQ) / fireplace and also a toilet with shower. There are fixed and removable garden furniture, such as a hammock hanging from the tree (a plum tree).
Next to the porch there is also an outdoor shower that serves the swimming pool.
From the living room inside, a large window lets you watch the outdoor pool - great on those extra hot days when you want to shelter from the sun but still keep an eye on children who refuse to leave the pool.
The garden has private secure parking and is accessed from the street through an automatic gate and can be triggered by a remote control.
The parking area is cobbled, unlike most of the lawns.
The salt water pool (without chemical chlorine) has automatic treatment, the engine is automatically activated at the scheduled times and is vinyl coated, being soft to the touch and better conserving the water temperature.
Automatic watering treats the grass mainly during night time.
The golf course of Aroeira, 2x18 holes, is a few meters from the property.
In a quite area where the beach is quite close, the city of Lisbon is still quite accessible by car, boat, train or bus. This special location of Aroeira allows an intense enjoyment of quietness and tranquility within walking distance and accessibility to the beach, Lisbon, the airport and several other tourist attractions - natural and built.
- Wi-Fi available inside the house and garden
- Smoking: allowed outside, several ashtrays available for use on the porch. No smoking allowed indoors
- Quiet location, 35km to the airport, 20km to Lisbon. 3km to the beach, Fonte da Telha, inserted in the protected area of the Arriba Fossil of the Costa da Caparica
- Car use is advised for travel but not necessary. Buses 116 and 172 of TST (Transportes Sul do Tejo) connect the area and the bus stop is 100 meters away
- Next to Aroeira Golf, a 2x18 hole course with fantastic scenery and privileged location
- Restaurants, cafes and supermarket 5 minutes away on foot
- Surf schools, SUP and kite surfing on the nearest beaches
- Languages spoken: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish Languages with knowledge: Dutch, Catalan, Italian
- Wi-Fi, Taxi and emergency numbers on the refrigerator door
Access to downtown Lisbon:
Option 1: 20 minutes by car, taking the 25 de Abril bridge
Option 2: By car to the river terminal of Seixal (15 minutes, large parking available) where a catamaran (Soflusa) connects to Cais do Sodre (beautiful river crossing). The 15-minute crossing will take you to the Cais do Sodre terminal which connects you to the most varied places in Lisbon by metro, bus, tram, train or boat
Option 3: By car to the Foros de Amora train station (10 minutes, large parking available) and take the train (Fertagus) to one of the many stations in Lisbon, especially in the upper part of the city. Any of the stations connect with metro or bus and the crossing of the 25 de Abril Bridge by train is an experience not to be missed
[Any car trajectories can be replaced by bus]
Access to the beach:
Car: 5 minutes
Bike: 10 minutes
On foot: 20 minutes (no need to follow the road, there is a staircase to access the beach)
Extra services (extra charge):
- Airport pickup: 35 eur (please confirm if possible)
- Checkin before time or after checkout: confirm the possibility. Subject to extra charge.
- Luggage room before checkin or after checkout: free
We love meeting and spending time with the guests - we try to be aware of your privacy and rest time at the same time. Help us in this field and let us know when / if you would like to deprive us and we will find the best way to do it. Socialize and meet new people: it's one of the strongest reasons why we do this :-)
Welcome to AroeiraMIR: a world of peace and tranquility at your feet - and hands