|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Peaceful living at the beach! Come view this oceanfront condo unit, complete with 2 bedrooms/2 baths, new kitchen appliances, new bathroom fixtures, and granite countertops. Fully functioning fireplace and brand new central heating and air conditioning recently installed. Luxuriously furnished in modern, Mid-Century decor. Beach access is just steps away. Also enjoy the ocean view pool and outdoor entertaining area, which features covered tables/chairs and BBQs. There is a secure, connected garage with parking that all guests have access to. We'll supply you with a remote. Walking distance to a grocery store with local produce and world class restaurants (Nobu included). On low tide enjoy the walk all the way to Topanga State Beach! Beautiful sunrise views towards the Queens Necklace and sunset views as a backdrop to the famous Malibu Pier! We require half up front (nonrefundable) to reserve. The remainder is due 30 days before arrival.
Andrew's place in Malibu is exactly what he describes: stunning! You cannot get closer to the beach and the ocean. The balcony is perfect and you get a complete view of the beaches, pier, and Point. The interior was exactly how it looks, and the kitchen is very well stocked with anything needed to make nice meals at home. Andrew provides plenty of towels, for both beach and for bath. And there are plenty of sleeping options for more guests if needed. We had a great time.
We loved the location of this property. A very short walk to some great restaurant and the Malibu pier. A very nice grocery store across the street and of course you are on Carbon beach so you have miles of beach to walk right out your door. We will definitely be back.
Excellent example of the condo hotel concept. Scenic beach environment with great attributes.
1) Beautiful beach front property with amazing views; ocean sounds included.
2) location- easy access to local/landmark attractions. Parking was a breeze.
3) Top rate customer service.
Highly recommend this Malibu get-a-way.
The condo was exactly as photographed and even better! Plenty spacious, awesome location. Bathrooms clean! Kitchen efficient. Located right on PCH but very quiet neighbors and peaceful, serene setting. Loved hearing the waves and watching the sunrise and sunset. Easy access to the beach and loved enjoying walking daily along the coastline. We even saw seals and dolphins! Condo has a reserved parking space which is definitely worth it given the parking on PCH is scarce. Conveniently located near a grocery store, restaurants, shopping, and Pepperdine where our daughter attends. We took advantage of walking next door to Nobu as well. The owner was more than accommodating. Always available and friendly. He really wanted us to enjoy our vacation. We will be back! Best place we have stayed yet in Malibu.
1. The owner is by far one of the easiest I've ever worked with. I typicallly use sites such as these for vacations over hotels and every aspect of booking and gaining access to the condo was simple.
2. LOCATION! You will not find a better home in terms of location. The balcony is literally over the sand and you can stand out there and watch the waves for hours (we did!).
3. Price: it's honestly more than I would normally want to pay for a weekend vacation home but I will definitely rent this unit again and will not think twice.
4. Space: there were 4 of us in the home (2 couples). Both rooms are spacious and the living area is simply an added bonus.
5. Decor: this is a very updated unit, the owner spared nothing when decorating. It's simple but powerful.
6. Wifi: this was a constant "complaint" I saw when reading reviews. So, if you're trying to rent a location that allows you to have great internet access; this is not the place. It worked, and it allowed me to stay current with my needs, but the slow connection speeds forced me to allow the environment to consume me and I am so glad it did.
This condo was perfect. Gorgeous views, spacious, clean, and comfortable. The master bed was so comfortable we actually reached out to Andrew to get the brand so we could buy the same one!! This was the most relaxed my hubby and I have been on a trip in years! Hearing the waves coming through the windows and looking over the Pacific Ocean was so peaceful. Took our son into the ocean for the first time and he had a blast. Have nothing but great things to say. Andrew was an absolute pleasure to work with and we will definitely be reaching out (soon) to stay again.
The condo is in an older building, so you have things like uneven floors, etc. BUT it is fabulous! George has great taste in decor! Everything was super clean & made for a refreshing vacay. We hated to leave. The beach is super quiet for those wanting relaxation. You could walk down the sand to a public beach if you wanted to be around people. There aren't enough good things to say about the condo. We will definitely consider staying at George's condo in the future.
|housekeeping||£101 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£80|
check-in: 3:00 p.m.
check-out: 10:00 a.m.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.