|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- Greater comfort for this spacious family cottage of 200m ² very nicely arranged for 10 adults + 1 baby.
- confortable stay of 60m2 with fireplace;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- 5 spacious bedrooms;
- large sunny terrace with great views on the mountains;
- the beautiful evening sunset reflecting its orange rays across the Col d'Aravis.
- Ideally located on te heights of a very peaceful village;
- within 10 min. the ski slopes of Le Grand Bornand and La Clusaz.
- Various activities all year around.
All this to ensure you an unforgettable holiday in all seasons.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
moyenne saison printemps
4 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Merci de me contacter par mail a - email@example.com - pour une confirmation immediate de disponibilité !!!
PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTLY AT - firstname.lastname@example.org - FOR AN INSTANT REPLY AND DISCOUNTS OFFERS !!!
Located between "Petit Bornand and Grand Bornand on the heights of the village. Easy access. (See the map for the right place)
Winter and summer are a multitude of activities at your fingertips.
Alpine Skiing: Grand Bornand and La Clusaz 5Km 7 km (not less than 200km of pistes and more than 90 ski lifts).
Cross country skiing or snowshoeing: the domain Confins or Beauregard Plateau Glières either.
Golf: 6 holes at La Clusaz, or 18 holes in less than an hour and also in Annecy Megeve.
Bikers: Glières plateau or the Chaine des Aravis
Fishing below the village which runs the terminal.
Water Sports: Lake Geneva and Lake Annecy.
Mountaineering, rock climbing, rafting, canyoning, paragliding & Grand Bornand La Clusaz.
Hiking: The Plateau Buckets; Glières plateau (the Mecca of the Resistance) and the Col de la Buffaz starting from the chalet.