|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
VERY CLOSED ES TRENC BEACH, THE BEST BEACH OF MALLORCA
We stayed here for a fortnight with a group of 3 families containing 6 young children.
Negatives- The owner is negligent and disinterested in maintaining the property. Don't believe the website, he doesn't speak a word of English or any language other than Spanish.
1) The swimming pool had dangerously high levels of Chlorine. Fortunately, one of our party is a pool engineer who has partly rectified the chlorine level to a safe range. This resulted in two daya where we could not use the pool. However, this should be the job of the owner to fix and will need to be maintained. There are also numerous loose or broken tiles in the pool.
2) The Oven and hob are in a very bad condition which made cooking very hard. The kitchen needs to be renewed and ripped out.
3) Very few pots, pans and no oven trays. Very small kettle and broken coffee perculator.
4) Beds are camp beds and very uncomfortable. Bedding (sheets) supplied are very low quality and mattresses and pillows were filthy with black mould on some.
5) Broken toilet seats
6) Rusty or broken fixings in bathroom
7) No netting or door grilles to keep out the mosquitos and bugs at night
8) Fridge/Freezer is not functioning properly and the fridge temperature is high. This part of the fridge not working, although freezer is ok.
9) Dishwasher- Cutlery tray has large holes in so cutlery falls out, disrupting the spin of the washer blades. Needs replacing
10) No air conditioning so the house is like a furnace on hot evenings.
11) Missing keys so some of the doors cannot be locked
12) TV has numerous hard-core German porn channels so not great when you have young children used to channel hopping with the remote control.
13) Bidets not working
The house still has "James Villas" stickers all over but this is not a property they market as it fails their high standards.
Positives. It's large with a garage and looks good from the outside with a nice terrace. Close to the seafront and a 10 minute drive to the town and nearest supermarket.
To summarise, it needs a relatively small amount of money spending to bring it up to a good standard. In the state it currently is in, it's best avoided. The owner is negligent in understanding he has a duty of care to residents, otherwise he'll continue to get bad reviews like this and lose business. Especially, when he doesn't take responsibility for the care of children using the pool, ensuring the chlorine levels are safe. VERY POOR, TO BE AVOIDED.
take the motorway...,
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£269|
suplemento para la calefacción según la estación, fianza pedida, arras/deposito de reserva, entrega de llaves realizada por propietario ausente durante la estanciaietario