Located in a quiet ancient alpine village, part of municipality of Cesana Torinese (2 Km). Charming appartment inside an old 18th century house, perfectly restored, furnished with typical antique furniture. Near famous ski runs and touristic resorts (The Winter Olympic Games Torino2006) . Main floor: Spacious open plan dining room and sitting room, modern well-equipped Kitchen, two balconis. Upstair: one double-bedded room, one twin-bedded room, one bathroom, loft open space study with divan bed, satellite tv. Garden and BBQ facilities.
- english, french, spanish, italian
Ciao, I'm Claudia alive and working in Turin. I love to travel, read, cook. I love my home in the mountains that I use little for health reasons. I would like to continue to be alive because it is the ideal place to relax with all the conveniences and practice sports in the nature.
claudia purchased this Apartment in 1999
What makes this Apartment unique
comfortable, spacious, bright home
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
"Tutto ok; volendo spacca...
"Tutto ok; volendo spaccare il capello in 4 metteremmo tv e poltrone al piano inferiore"
Cesana Torinese is 9 Km from Sestriere, 90 Km from Turin (international airport, 60' of motorway A32), 200 Km from Milan. Nearest railway station at Oulx, 11 km.
Cesana, the perfect integration between a natural environment and modern facilities
A traditional historic village, Cesana’s tourist business is undergoing a rapid and dynamic expansion, whilst retaining complete respect for the natural environment and its history.
Its vocation for skiing, the chance to practise numerous other sports, and the great opportunity of hosting the bobsleigh competitions at the 2006 Olympics make Cesana one of the most dynamic resorts. Sansicario, skiing, elegance and high-class comfort. Sansicario is just 5 kilometres away from Cesana, and is a modern resort, built in an idyllic location, against the enchanting backdrop of the Monti della Luna
• heli-skiing and ski touring with alpine guides • torch-light processions with ski instructors • ski schools
• excursions on snowmobiles • sled-dog • snow-shoes • ice climbing • free climbing • equitazione • five-a-side football • volleyball • basketball • tennis • table tennis • gym • golf
• cinema • disco • 8 pubs/bars • 37 restaurants/pizzerias
• kindergarten • children’s playground
• the market every Thursday morning • the museum in the village of Fenils • traditional hamlets