We specialize in hosting large families and groups, often two families traveling together. We warmly welcome couples and small groups but we kindly request that couples and groups under five people contact us first before requesting a booking. We are welcoming couples for stays up to 28 October 2018. Kindly also contact us before requesting a stay shorter than 3 nights. We are especially honored to often host families’ most important events including weddings, anniversaries and birthdays during their stays with us and we will do our best to accommodate your special requests.
The beachhouse is truly beachfront on one of best beaches of Seychelles - 15 steps away from the front door of the villa. The Anse Forbans beach directly in front our villa is white sand and unlike some 'seafront' villas, the beach house does not have a road in front of it. It is the perfect setting for large groups (such as two families/friends holidaying together) or a large family to have the perfect tropical holiday on a magnificent quasi-private beach.
Our beachfront villa offers an authentic ‘kreole’ experience in a fully serviced villa - there is an on-site Villa Manager + 2 full time housekeepers exclusively dedicated to the beachfront villa. Our traditional creole style Beach House is nestled in a tropical garden and on a quasi private beach of Anse Forbans. In fact, we have the best placement (in comparison to the 4 star Hotel down the beach — not visible from our beach side due to the topography) on Anse Forbans Beach. Anse Forbans beach has a coral reef and many of our guests enjoy snorkeling just a few meters off the beach.
Anse Forbans is a worlds away from Seychelles’ version of Dubai-esque artificially reclaimed islands where the apartments are all crammed in tight rows like a London suburb and are enveloped with sparse artificial beaches. Anse Forbans is relatively undeveloped. Not only does Anse Forbans feature one of the best beaches in the Seychelles, we have many of other top beaches just minutes away…..plus Anse Marie Louise and Anse Parnel which are both accessible on foot. You are in a private secluded environment. Our garden & Anse Forbans beach will make you feel that you have been taken away to another world far away. Imagine waking up and walking through a lush garden to lounge and swim at this magnificent beach, napping under the coco trees, swimming in the calm waters while your children play on the beach or in an enclosed private garden. The privacy and tranquility of the Beach House are further enhanced by a high wall and fence around the perimeter of the property. On the beach in the garden of the beach house, there is a corner shaded by coco trees - ideal for sundowners & evening meals. Alfresco dining takes on whole new meaning with the waves of Anse Forbans lapping at your feet.
Long peaceful nature walks whether on Anse Forbans beach or in the nearby undisturbed forests are popular with visitors. Kayaking, swimming and snorkeling amongst the schools of fish await at Anse Forbans and a short stroll away is the famous surfing beach of Anse Parnel beach. A local grocery store is only 200 meters away – step inside and you will be taken back to the Seychelles of yesterday with the warm service of the proprietor. The villa also offers a wide range of amenities for children (see below). Your children will love running through the garden or playing on the beach while the parents can lounge nearby on the beach or terrasse. The beachhouse has daily maid service and a local cook can conjure up local specialities and is highly recommended. Babysitting is also possible.
The Beach House also features:
• All four bedrooms are air conditioned and feature orthopedic spring mattresses and pedestal fans enabling peaceful sleep to the tranquil sounds of the waves of Anse Forbans – there are also two rollaway beds, a sofa bed, 3 baby cots with orthopedic spring mattresses and a children’s bed;
• One bedroom is a self contained flat with its own entrance and features aqueen sized bed and sofa bed, bathroom and its own terrace with teak dining table for 4/5 people which allows large groups to share the villa yet maintain privacy and separation;
• There is a second bedroom with orthopedic mattress next to its own full bathroom with A/C and pedestal fan.
• The remaining 2 bedrooms each have two single beds;
• 3 bathrooms – all with shower or bath/shower, sink and toilet. In addition there is also an outdoor shower near the beachfront;
• 2 outdoor terraces with separate dining areas: a teak table for up to 12 people and in separate terrace, a teak dining table for 4/5;
• Rattan furniture on terrace + 12 sun loungers;
• Indoor dining table for 6 people plus a living room with 2x3 person couches and several sitting chairs including ones for children with a large screen TV and all-regions DVD player (plus a library of movies for the whole family);
• Plastic picnic table + 8 plastic chairs which is perfect for easily moving around on the beach and having lazy lunches or dinners with the waters of Anse Forbans lapping at your feet.
• Other activities include petanques in the garden (2 sets of boules) and we also provide a multitude of family games including Backgammon, Chess, Chequers, Jenga, Scrabble, and many many more.
• Daily maid service & optional laundry service;
• Fully equipped kitchen & BBQ facilities – catering can be arranged by the House Manager
The Beach House is ideal for children and babies, family/kids friendly features include:
3 high chairs
3 baby cots
small outdoor picnic table for children – ideal for meals in the garden or on the beach;
• small indoor dining table perfect for the kids to eat while watching one of many children's DVDs in our library;
One rocking horse + Multitude of toys
Car Seats for babies and up to 6 years old kids
Moveable children’s play pen + soft play mat - perfect for the small ones to safely play while the parents enjoy the beach or lounging in the garden.
Great location which is secluded in the undeveloped south of Mahe yet has many nearby restaurants, shops and services, including:
• Many of Seychelles’ best beaches including Petite Anse, Intendence, Anse Boileau, Parnel, Anse Soleil and Takamaka are just minutes away.
• water sports: swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, hiking
• Grocery 150 meters away & 2 large grocery stores - 5 minutes away
• Surfers Restaurant - 800 meters away – also deliver to the Beach House;
• Oceanview Cocktail Bar - less than 200 meters away;
• Allamanda restaurant featuring both buffet and al carte options - less than 200 meters away;
• Allamanda Spa featuring a range of massage and beauty treatments – less than 200 meters away
• Anse Royale is 10 minutes away with several restaurants, hospital, pharmacy, PADI dive shop & grocery stores.
• Catering by excellent local Seychellois cooks can be arranged;
• BBQ facilities included; food prep & cleaning can be arranged;
• Marine charters & car rentals can be arranged;
• Chez Batista features Sunday buffets and daily fish specials. 5 minutes away; and
• bus stop - 80 meters away from the villa