- Small building situated in a quiet and green area surrounded by flowers and plants, close to the beach (300m) and downtown area ( 100m). Bars, stores and clubs are nearby.
- Beautiful balconies with table and chairs to eat outside.
- Privat parking behind the house.
- A short walking distance from home there is a big supermarket open all year round.
- With its 8 kilometres of soft golden sand, the beach of Lignano Sabbiadoro is the ideal place to get tanned, relax, have fun and do some sport.
-Lignano has a clean and safe sea also for children, thanks to the seabed which gently slopes.
- If you wish to make some excursions to artistic cities and typical villages, Lignano is a very good starting point.
- In less than an hour away you can reach Venice a Trieste and Udine, but we suggest also to visit Palmanova, the Roman ruins and mosaics of Aquileia and Villa Manin, the residence of the last Doge of Venice.
Very good location, near the bike rental, supermarket and the town center. Close to the beach. Rather comfortable apartment has everything you need. Many thanks to Eleanor. She is always ready to help.
I spent 1 week, it was very nice, the apartment was very clean & the location is very quiet, 2 minutes walking to the biggest supermarket in Lignano & 5 minutes max to the downtown but remaining only the air-conditions because the humidity was so high at this time.
The owner was so nice very helpful, we arrived late in the evening there was no bus or taxis, she took us to the apartment.thanks a lot Eleonora.
The appartment is modest and rather old fashioned (old furniture and windows), but well kept and very very clean.The mattress in a master bed is new and very comfortable, so we slept well.The bathroom is ok, the only disadvantage is the lack of the shower enclosure, but you can get used to it.The appartment is really quiet in spite of being close to the centre and the beach.There are two nice balconies where you can sit and have your meals. All in all, we had lovely and relaxing holidays there and Ms E. is really nice.Thank you!
"The apartment is very well located: near to the central street, but in a quiet place in a court yard. There is own parking for cars. Two minutes to go to the big shop. It is convenient to go to a beach, no more than 7 minutes. In apartment there is all necessary for the kitchen, two big balconies. Eleonora it was very benevolent to us. Our rest in apartment very much was pleasant to us."
"Everything was very good and exactly as described. Eleonora was very friendly and helpful, recommended some good restaurants and was very responsive to our needs.
The place is really clean and well looked after."
alloggio molto tranquillo e comodo sia per recarsi al centro sia per fare la spesa al supermercato raggiungibile a piedi. molto comodo anche come base di partenza per eventuali visite alle citta pricipali. alloggio molto pulito e attrezzato
|Spese di pulizia||£27|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£44|
Tariffe in funzione del numero di persone, Richiesto supplemento per il riscaldamento in base alla stagione, Deposito cauzionale, Caparra richiesta alla prenotazione, Consegna delle chiavi da parte del Proprietario
Acconto del 30% da inviare tramite bonifico bancario entro 5 giorni. Saldo in contanti all'arrivo.
Anzahlung in Hoehe von 30% des Gesamtbetrages durch Bankueberweisung innerhalb 5 Tage. Bezahlung des Restbetrages bei Ankunft mit Bargeld.
Deposit of 30% of the total amount by banktransfer within 5 days. The change must be payed on arrival by cash.