At 150 meters ( 500 feet ) of Cala Sahona Beach, nice little house of 70 m2 ( 750 Sfeet ) with two Bedrooms, American kitchen and living-room, Shower and WC. Nice Patio facing the south with a beautifull vue in the country side.
Very easy to walk to the sand Beach at 3 minutes. Lots of Beach-Bar and Restaurant at the Beach. Bus Stop at 1 minute.
House for 4 to 5 tenants.
Very easy walk to the beach in 3 minutes.
Luogo di pace e dolcezza per chi ama stare a contatto con la natura senza essere isolato e allo stesso tempo molto vicino alla spiaggia. Casa accogliente, Pascale e Nicolas molto gentili e disponibili verso le nostre richieste. Unica pecca il bagno alla francese che risulta poco confortevole e richiede un po' di spirito di adattamento.. diciamo che meriterebbe di essere ripensato.. Molto godibile la parte esterna, dall' atmosfera romantica.
maison tres jolie, tres confortable, tres calme , fonctionnelle et super bien située. le top.
We love Formentera as much as we do Eduard, Nicolas and Sasha. The Cala Sahona house is perfect for me and the kids, walking distance to Cala Sahona and in what I see as the best part of the Island.
The house is in a very quieted location with fabulous views to a pine tree forrest. The one thing I love about this house is that I get to sleep much better than other houses I have been to, keeps fresher in the hot days.
Will definitely come back next year. Thanks guys for everything ;)
Formentera is located south of Ibiza. Plane or ferry to Ibiza. Fast ferry ( rapido ) or car ferry from Ibiza to Formentera. Car ferry from Denia, mainland Spain to Formentera.
The usual meeting point is at the Bar Es Cap.
From the port, drive to San Francisco Javier ( direct ). Passing main street San Francisco, drive direction to Cap de Barbaria and Cala Sahona ( direct ). Arriving at the cross road to Cala Sahona, you will find the Bar Es Cap and a grocery shop ( about 3 miles from the port ). The house is 1 minute driving from the Bar Es Cap.
Formentera has many miles of unique, turquoise, Mediterranean Beaches many with beach bars serving food and drinks.
The interior of the Island has a number of small roads bordered by handmade stonewalls which are unique to Formentera. It is highly recommended to have transport to experience this little paradise.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£267|
caution demandée, acompte/arrhes à la réservation, remise des clés par le propriétaire ou son représentant
Transfer to the owner bank account the 40% of the total rent for the reservation and the other 60% the day of arrival.
Transferencia a la cuenta bancaria de los proprietarios del 40% del total del alquiler por la reservacion. El otro 60% a la entrega de la llave.
Transfert bancaire du 40% du total de la location pour la réservation. Le solde à la remise des clés.