About the property
- House1200 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay12 - 28 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleep 3
Fully furnished,high vaulted ceiling,fireplace,big fenced backyard,jacuzzi,fruit trees,very quiet suroundings. 15 min to beach, 5 min to interstate 95 and turnpike.5 min to convenient superstore(24 hr). Owner speaks english,lithuanian,german. Can help with tourist info.
Living room has a sofa bed and small closet space.
Total living area is 1200sf plus 330sf enclosed patio with dining set,big dining room,family room,full kitchen,laundry.
Property has a separate apartment with a separate entrance and a separate parking space.It is curently occupied by long term renter.
Iron & board
4 ring stove
Deck / patio
Outdoor grill gas
Screen porch / veranda
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, German, Russian, lithuanian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
in a nutshell...perfect.
the house was beautiful.Although it was 1 bedroom,it was really spacious, spotless and stocked with all the comforts of home.
Was all that we could ask for and more. The hot-tub was a nice ending to a busy day. We were about 10 minutes from First data ballfields.We were able to go to many games. Also about 20 minute to the beaches. 45 minutes from west palm airport. Great location..Looking foward to traveling there again in the near future.
Very considerate owner, house very comfortable.
There is a lot of space and the owner is the most sympathetic person I ever know. But there is a serious lack of maintenance: the patio door is very noisy, there is holes in the Florida room screen, the patio set is peeling.
By chance we had our own kitchen ustensiles. We had to buy bath towels because those in the house were disgusting. The racoons spilled the garbage by three times because there is no lock on the garbage can. Some furniture are unusable ...
I am sad to have to say all these bad things because as I mentioned earlier Richi is a very good person but people must know.
A good experience overall.
We were impressed with how clean and well organized this property was. Richard, the owner, was very responsive if/when we had questions. The location was very good for us as we have friends who are PSL residents, and this location was within a 15 minute drive from both. Also the proximity to Tradition Village with shops, stores, gym, etc. was a plus as well.
Our only criticism is there is a studio apartment attached to this house, and it is occupied. While the renter was quiet and friendly, we felt this situation should have been divulged prior to our arrival.
Wonderful home and owner!
My husband and I really enjoyed our week at "quiet luxury". The owner, Richi, was extremely nice and made our stay a pleasure from the beginning. The house itself is lovely, modern and very comfortable and included everything you could possibly need. The neighborhood is quiet and safe for evening walks. We are looking forward to returning again next year!
This house was perfect for my stay. It was close to main roads and shopping. It had everything I needed to prepare meals and feel at home.
* Three championship golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. There is a 35-acre learning center with 100+ hitting stations, practice chipping and pitching areas, eight sand and grass bunkers to test your short game, and two huge putting greens. The PGA Historical Center next door houses the PGA and Ryder Cup trophies and memorabilia. If that's not enough golf, there are numerous other courses in the area if you wish more variety.
* Tradition Field, winter home of the NY Mets, is 5 minutes away. The Class-A team plays in Port St Lucie during the summer months.
* The Intercoastal Waterway and ocean beaches are 15 minutes east. Charter boats and deep-sea fishing excursions are available.
* Many hotels and fine restaurants are close by for you and your guests. Retail shopping is right around the corner, and high end boutiques are 30 minutes away in Palm Beach.
* A 14-screen multi-plex theater is minutes away. A kid favorite is the Superplay USA entertainment center next door with dozens of bowling alleys, laser tag, miniature golf, batting cages, and much more.