|Minimum Stay||6 - 14 nights|
Fully furnished,high vaulted ceiling,fireplace,big fenced backyard,jacuzzi,fruit trees,very quiet suroundings. 15 min to beach, 5 min to interstate 95 and turnpike.5 min to convenient superstore(24 hr). Owner speaks english,lithuanian,german. Can help with tourist info. Also airport pick up available(miami,ft.Lauderdale, west palm,orlando)
2nd bedroom is Living room with sofa bed and small closet space.
Total living area is 1100sf plus 330sf enclosed patio with dining set,big dining room,family room,full kitchen,laundry.
Iron & board
4 ring stove
Deck / patio
Outdoor grill gas
Screen porch / veranda
My husband and I really enjoyed our week at "quiet luxury". The owner, Richi, was extremely nice and made our stay a pleasure from the beginning. The house itself is lovely, modern and very comfortable and included everything you could possibly need. The neighborhood is quiet and safe for evening walks. We are looking forward to returning again next year!
This house was perfect for my stay. It was close to main roads and shopping. It had everything I needed to prepare meals and feel at home.
this vaca.home in Port Saint Lucie Florida is beautiful, modern, luxurious, very well maintained, and completely appointed with mostly everything a traveler should need in a vacation home rental ... the owner is very nice & friendly, and eager to provide assistance with most anything that will make your stay comfortable and pleasant ... you really wouldn't need much reason to leave this home during your stay, or even much wish to ... the property is surrounded on all sides with tall hedges, for complete privacy, which makes the Hot-Tub in the backyard even more enticing! ... and, the neighborhood is quite & safe!
It all starts after the initial contact : Richi is quick to answer, and goes to the point : good. The house is in a great location : a quiet and safe neighbourhood close to I-95, close to grocery stores, restaurants, and the coast (20min. to several beaches). My wife & I really appreciated the bedding ; the mattress allowed for excellent sleep, and no back pain...We have been eating outside, under a screened patio that protected us from the bugs. We also jumped into the jacuzzi, for some relaxed moments. If that is not enough, there's a hummock in the garden, together with sunchairs, and a BBQ. TV & WiFi allows to be connected to our modern world, should you so require it. Richi is also a mine of information about activities you can do in the area. Active in aviation, I was able to relax completely, and if returning in the area would definitely stay there again. Thanks to Richi for his welcome, and discrete support, our stay was a success.
We thoroughly had a wonderful time as it was our first time staying at a home away from home the house is in very good condition in a quite and safe neighborhood with a lot of privacy . the owner of the home met us with open arms with welcome smiles. close to shopping at stores and short distance traditional field baseball stadium.
This was an amazing rental! I couldn't have picked a better place for me and my girls . We were met with smiles and kindness and didn't need to ask for anything as it was already thought of . In a wonderful safe and quiet neighborhood .Words can not express how thankful I am for the privilege of staying here .
* Three championship golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. There is a 35-acre learning center with 100+ hitting stations, practice chipping and pitching areas, eight sand and grass bunkers to test your short game, and two huge putting greens. The PGA Historical Center next door houses the PGA and Ryder Cup trophies and memorabilia. If that's not enough golf, there are numerous other courses in the area if you wish more variety.
* Tradition Field, winter home of the NY Mets, is 5 minutes away. The Class-A team plays in Port St Lucie during the summer months.
* The Intercoastal Waterway and ocean beaches are 15 minutes east. Charter boats and deep-sea fishing excursions are available.
* Many hotels and fine restaurants are close by for you and your guests. Retail shopping is right around the corner, and high end boutiques are 30 minutes away in Palm Beach.
* A 14-screen multi-plex theater is minutes away. A kid favorite is the Superplay USA entertainment center next door with dozens of bowling alleys, laser tag, miniature golf, batting cages, and much more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.