|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This split-level, air-conditioned villa offers a private pool with sun loungers and outdoor barbeque. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and free laptops are provided upon request. It opens to both a patio and a balcony with views of the Cretan Sea or the mountain and the garden. It features a kitchen with dining area, and a living room with fireplace and LCD satellite TV. It also includes:
- stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle
- washing machine and hairdryer
- CD and DVD player
- iron and safe
- welcome basket upon arrival with local wine, “raki”, fruits and vegetables
Please note that the private pool operates from April to October.
Please note that from November to March free logs are offered for the fireplace.
Room facilities: Balcony, Patio, Sea view, Garden view, Pool view, Mountain view, Terrace, Radio, DVD Player, CD Player, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Iron, Seating Area, Fan, Washing Machine, Heating, Fireplace, Private entrance, Sofa, Soundproofing, Tile/Marble floor, Private Pool, Wardrobe/Closet, Shower, Bath, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Additional Toilet, Additional bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Dining area, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Toaster, Barbecue, Coffee machine, Alarm clock
Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Room size: 135 m²
Bedroom 1: 1 double bed (en suite bathroom)
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
Living room: 1 sofa bed
The property was very clean and very well equipped. George the owner was very helpful and worked hard to make sure everything was as it should be, even down to the free bottles of home made wine, raki and olive oil from his father's farm! The village Taverna was also excellent value with lovely views down the valley to the sea.
"George and his family were great! They met us on arrival and were on hand throughout the holiday (but were out of sight and mind until you needed them). Being a builder, George has put his stamp on his units and for the price you pay they are excellent value. Access to Rethymnon and the highway was also easy. I wouldn't hesitate recommending George as a host and visiting him again on a return trip to Crete."
"We went to this villa from 11/7 till 25/7.
The villa was really good and clean. The owner, George, was a very friendly and helpfull man.
The swimmingpool was also great.
The villa is a realy quiet surrounding which is really nice. You are in the centre of Rethymno in 5 minutes by car.
We had a really pleasant stay here and are allready considering of going back here next year."
Que du positif pour cette location assez bien placée avec vue sur mer (contrairement à sa maison jumelle). Pas de bruit et tout semblait neuf et bien entretenu. Très bon accueil du propriétaire.
"Des vacances parfaites, Georges et sa famille ont été adorables.
La maison est grande et propre, superbe piscine propre.
A notre arrivée, des provisions pour le petit déjeuner se trouvaient dans le frigo, des fruits et des légumes de leur jardin.
Deux fois par semaine, la maman de George vient faire le ménage et changer les draps et les linges et en profite toujours pour nous amener quelques bonnes choses a manger
Bref que du bonheur, des gens serviables, agreables et tres discrets, nous reviendrons"
"The house is 10 minutes away by car from Rethimnon and the beach, located in a small cretan village. It''s usually less hot than on the coast.
The house is decorated with taste, everything looks new and clean and it''s fully equipped (And by fully equipped, I mean free HDMI cable on LCD TV, attention is in the details !). You''ll find decent private swimming pool, great view on the sea and flowers everywhere.
Georges has been the perfect guest, we found home made wine and some fresh food from his garden upon our arrival late at night."
YOU CAN TAKE THE HIGHWAY FROM ANY AIRPORT BY BUS FROM ANY LOCATION BY TAXI.1) To leave the airport area you should follow the road that runs parallel to the airport, keeping the airport on your left.
2) Almost immediately turn right so the airport is behind you (you cannot continue straight on as you will find yourself in a military zone). You will see a sign ‘Agios Nikolaos 61’ ‘Iraklion 4’.
3) Take the right turn (just before the bridge) that is signed ‘Iraklion 4’. This is a slip road that leads you on to the National Highway travelling west. Stay on the highway for approximately 75 kilometres, when you will then be approaching the central town of Rethymnon, (the Rethymnon region extends for several kilometres to the east of Rethymnon). Look out for a sign on the high way that indicates a right turn of the highway for ‘Rethymnon Old Road 11’. Don’t turn off here, this is just a landmark.
4) Continue for approximately another 7 kms and you will see a sign ‘Amari Rethymnon Perivolia’ on your right – take this turn off the highway. Approximately 30 metres after you turn off the highway you will see a BP petrol station on your left, turn left immediately at the end of the petrol station.
5) After another 50 metres, approximately, you will pass underneath a bridge, and approximately 50 metres again after you pass under the bridge you will see several signs – follow the signs that indicate to the right Myloi 5, Roussospiti 5.4 km
some of the activities that you can have during your holidays in Aloni Villa are:
Walking to the old village.
* E4 European walking path is a strolling, walking, hiking and trekking path that begins in Tarifa in Spain and ends in Crete in Greece.
* The gorge of Muloi is an easy one hour walk through a green gorge. The gorge starts at "Chromonastery" and ends up at the village "Xiro Chorio".
* Mountain bike
* Walk through the village of Roussospiti, a typical Cretan countryside village.
* Horse riding, within a 7 km distance, in the city of Rethymno.
* Water sports, within a 7 km distance, in the city of Rethymno.
* Visit the family's farm, vineyard, olive grove and animals.
* Military museum at Chromonastiri
In the village in walking distance you can find
* super market
* traditional "kafeneio"
* bakery shop
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 15 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Downpayment / Deposit requested. Supplement for heating depending on the season. Key pick up with owner. Discount depending on length of stay. Rate depending on the number of persons