Large detached character 120m2 old and large agricultural property (over 40 h) restored and furnished with taste. The interior of the house is neat and comfortable
Neighboring Dordogne (Sarlat) and 1 km from the lively village of Salviac capital of Canton, which is 15 km from Gourdon located in the countryside in a pleasant orientation overlooking a large private courtyard with garden furniture, parasol and barbecue . Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Very quiet and ideal location for visiting the region.
Close to shops (1km from the village) and all the attractions of the Lot and Dordogne: Cahors, Rocamadour and St Cirq Lapopie, Sarlat, Beynac, Gardens Eyrignac Gardens Marquessac, Lascaux ....
Large fenced and secured swimming pool (13 x 7m) to share with 2 gites and large beach with low chairs, sunbeds and parasols.
- Large separate kitchen with hob (3 gas + 1 electric), oven, dishwasher, washing liege, fridge with freezer, small appliances, coffee maker, toaster, pressure cooker ... - dining room area with sofa, color TV and DVD.
- High Speed Internet Access.
- Separate WC.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with 160 bed, 2 bed 140, 1 with 2 beds 90.
- Option 2 cots.
- 2 bathrooms with WC
Countryside 1km in town.
Quiet and rest assured. Good starting point for walking tours near the roundabout route to St Jacques de Compostela and many opportunities for cycling in the area.
Gourdon 13 km away. Cahors at 35 km. Sarlat at 35 km.
Close to: Shops. Horse Riding. Peach. Lake. Hiking. Body of water. River. Golf. Tennis. Restaurants.
Halfway between sites and NATURAL HISTORY LOT Valley and the Dordogne; close to tourist sites Rocamadour 45 minutes, 30 minutes Sarlat, Padirac Cave, Grotte de Pech Merle ...), the castles of the Dordogne and plenty of entertainment available to you.
From 650 € to 1300 € following period (July and August 1300 € per week from Saturday to Saturday).
Deposit 250 €. Deposit 25%.
Travelers checks accepted
Cleaning service € 80.
Bed linen rental possible: 10 € / bed.
Bed linen + towel + linen: 12 € / pers.
SALVIAC is at the center of an area rich in tourist attractions: the Perigord & Quercy. A prehistoric exceptional historical heritage & an obvious kind destination, a legendary gastronomy.
Salviac the borders of Black Perigord and Quercy Blanc, halfway between the grandiose historical and natural sites of the Lot Valley and the Dordogne Salviac offers captivating landscapes.
This is the land of gariottes and picturesque villages, pure dream vacation Nature context, culture and sports.
- Walking Trails
- 18 hole golf course
- Rides gabarres
- Overview of the castles balloon
- Caves and sinkholes (Lacave, Pech Merle, Padirac)
- Castles (Beynac, Castelnaud, Milandes, Biron)
- The most beautiful villages in France (Sarlat, Monpazier, Rocamadour, St Cirq (preferred French village in 2012), Cahors, Figeac, Collonges la Rouge ...
- Museums (Zadkine, agricultural machinery, Museum of old clocks ...)
- Food (Cahors wines, foie gras, truffles, Rocamadour cheese)
- Antiques, antique dealers, artists.
In short, a truly complete holiday destination.
The week or weeks desired are no longer available.
Add to your favorites
For more information do not hesitate to call: 05 65 41 56 36 or 06 30 27 73 75