We have not rented a lot this property via Abritel, so there are no traveler reviews yet. You can see our second property also on Abritel HomeAway with reviews: number 605864
- House dedicated to family stays preferably. We will not welcome groups of friends to organize parties or festive events because of respect for the neighborhood and the property.
- A deposit of 2000 euros is to hand on the spot directly at the handing of the keys. By check for French or cash. Possibility of making a transfer one week before arrival.
Additional Fees to be paid directly on site:
- Optional sheets (Linens) and towels, not provided free: 10 euros per person per stay.
- Charges of water and electricity (meter reading on the day of arrival)
- For stays of less than 7 nights: 200 euros
Splendid villa with character, pool, very spacious, riverside. For 12 to 14 sleeps, quiet. It consists of 6 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms and a large mezzanine, a large living room + 80-sqm lounge, a fully recently equipped kitchen with dining area as well as a shaded terrace for alfresco dining and watching the sunset over the river at cocktail hour. There is 8x4m pool and large terraces to sunbath away from prying eyes. Beautiful landscaped garden, pond with golden fishes., car parks and private garage on a 1230-sqm ground surface. There is a bicycle path where you will ride towards the city centre (Agde, black pearl of the Mediterranean, Greek city, and its historical paths), or towards the sea, following the river until it flows into the sea in Grau d'Agde (a fishing village, fish auction, lovely 14-km long fine sandy beaches leading to the Cap d'Agde sea resort).