Nestled in a protected environment, Le Moulin du Cour is a private property of 3 hectares bordered by the river AY
Located in ARDECHE VERTE, we will be happy to invite you to share the charm and quality of the place.
Discover our chalets and thus a new way of experiencing nature.
IN JULY AND AUGUST RENTALS ARE MIN FOR 7 DAYS OR 14 DAYS OR 21 DAYS INVOICED ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE ON SATURDAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
A shared laundry to rent is available 2 euros. Baby cots and high chairs are available free of charge depending on availability.
Authentic territory of contrasts, the Ardeche is full of varied landscapes, natural environments, from deep gorges to explore.
Our 6 cottages will allow you, also, during reunions between friends and family to share unforgettable moments.
SWIMMING SPACE AND SUMMER KITCHEN
Overlooking the river, the heated swimming pool (15m x 6m), secured to the standards in force, is to be shared between rentals. Open from 10h to 20h00 / 20h30 depending on weather
The summer kitchen, adjoining the pool, has barbecues, hotplates, refrigerators, dishes. It has a large fitted and partly covered terrace.
Spread across the property, you will have available a bowling green, table tennis, swings, balls, badminton rackets
The Ay river, part of which crosses the Mill Court, is a Class 1 river. Fly fishing is practiced there by many followers. You are on the ground, on a NO-KILL course.
Visit ARDECHE VERTE, authentic land, is to soak up its history, its heritage and gastronomy that are recounted in chateaux, fortified houses, museums and caves, for its men and women whose expertise and traditions animate the life of our territory.
D'Annonay, fatherland of the Montgolfier brothers, in Tournon sur Rhone and its castle overlooking the River King - Rhone - ARDECHE VERTE can be discovered:
- Old stones with, among others, Boucieu-le-Roi, village character
- Background Mastrou, train gorges on the line of the railway of Vivarais
- Animal with the Safari Park Peaugres
- Sweet savoring the fruits of the Rhone Valley, the character with its hillside vineyards of Saint Joseph, and Hermitage
- Invigorating in Upper Vivarais between Lake Devesset, and 360 ° panoramas
- Spiritual, Val D'Ay, dominated by the Basilica of St. Regis (Lalouvesc) and its richly preserved religious heritage
- Sportive cycling with the famous manifestion the Ardèchoise, from the country of Saint Félicien
- Lively, letting himself be carried away by the programming of shows companies
- Creative, to discover all the artisans who make their art skills.
- Congratulations to our friends, Martine and Hervé, for creating an atmosphere within the GLADE PARK (www parcdela clairiere. Fr.).
A little further .....
The cave adorned with the Pont d'Arc known as "CAVE CHAUVET" - World Heritage of UNESCO on June 22, 2014. the first masterpiece of Humanity
CAVE OF THE BRIDGE OF ARC
Ascent of Razal - 07150 Vallon-Pont-d'Arc
tel: + 33 (0) 9 70 71 14 60
www. cavernedupontdarc. fr - info @ cavernedupontdarc.