NOTE: $1 USD = appx $1.3 CDN
Be sure to order your National Geographic Map of Newfoundland before you go- not available in retail stores. 3 Days in St. John's Map recommended as well. Search Maps for the Newfoundland Traveller.
Feb 2016, Conde Nast Traveler called the Battery Village one of "... the Most Beautiful Places in Canada...". They go on to say, "...Sunny yellow, cherry red, turquoise blue—St. Johns’ pop-art-colored houses, collectively known as Jellybean Row, look especially awe-inspiring clustered in the cliffs of this atmosphere-drenched coastal neighborhood just outside downtown...."
This coastal home on St. John's harbour shares the property line with Signal Hill National Park and has door-step access to the Signal Hill hiking and walking trails. Nestled in the cliffs of the Battery Village, the house is just 5 minutes from downtown by car and 10 minutes by foot. It has a deck with panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline, and a southern exposure that provides sunshine all day long with fantastic sunsets in the evening.
This is the best location in the city.
- 2 minute walk to Fort Waldegrave lookout
- 5 minute walk to downtown Sheraton Hotel
- 7 minute walk to Duckworth St. Restaurants
- 10 minute walk to Water Street shopping
- 15 minute walk to Duke of Duckworth pub
* Cleaning by professional cleaners, not the homeowner. (important for VRBO properties)
* Ultra-comfortable beds, premium pillow top mattress
* 400+ thread-count egyptian cotton bed linens
* Flat screen tv with premium cable including hbo, super channel movies, sports package
* Sound system with ipod connection
* Hi-speed wifi
* Premium brand small kitchen appliances
* Fully-equiped laundry with brand new w/d
* Professional pre-arrival cleaning (important for VRBO rentals)
We base our design, configuration and maintenance on a specification seen at our other VRBO properties:
Extended Stay St. John's
Corporate Housing By Owner
Corporate Rentals St. John's Newfoundland
Corporate Housing St. John's Newfoundland