House in a village by the sea with mountain environment, ideal for relaxing while enjoying traditional Portuguese life. Beach 15 minutes walk. Green spaces, quiet and calm nearby. Esposende is a small seaside town quiet and lively in the summer, which spans the River Cavado, where a landscape area preserved, and the Atlantic Ocean.
Located in the region "Costa Verde", in the center of the northern coast of Portugal, it allows you to visit Porto at 45 km, Barcelos at 15 km, Povoa de Varzim at 20 km, Viana do Castelo and Vila do Conde at 25 km , 35 km from Braga, 50 km from Ponte de Lima, 55 km from Guimaraes, 70 km from Parque Nacional Peneda-Gerês and 55 km from the Espanhol border.
The reservation is done by the payment of 25% of the amount, the rest (75%) is due at your arrival, at the check-in.
The rental manager, Martinho Capitao, speaks several languages, available by telefone, email and on site during your stay (living in Esposende). See you soon !
No. 10228 AL / AL.