|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
One (1) week vacation rental at Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club located on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Enjoy this 1280 sq ft two (2) bedroom villa with balcony which sleeps up to eight (8) people. The exquisite western shore of Oahu, Hawaii is home to Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, where waterfalls and fountains welcome your arrival. Only 30 minutes from Honolulu, this secluded beachfront oasis is nestled within the Ko Olina Resort, a lush 642-acre gated community where seven crystal clear lagoons shimmer. Spacious villas at our Oahu beach resort include fully equipped kitchens, a washer/dryer, and separate living and dining areas. All guestrooms and villas in our Ko Olina beach resort include televisions with DVD players, high-speed Internet, and access to all of our resort's amenities. Delight in a spectacular lagoon pool, go golfing at the nearby Ko Olina Golf Club, indulge at our on-site spa, and dine at your choice of fine restaurants. Discover Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club and experience a vacation like none other.
• Beachfront access
• The MarketPlace: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities, featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks, and more
• Longboards Bar and Grill and Nai'a Pool Bar
• Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas, children's outdoor pool
• Fitness center, kids activity center, outdoor play area, game room
• Daily activities program for all ages
• Valet parking available (fees vary)
• Open living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishings
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Televisions throughout, DVD player
• Master suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate shower
• Fully furnished private balconies and patios
• In-villa washer and dryer
• Complimentary Internet access
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
92-161 Waipahe Place
Kapolei - Oahu, Hawaii 96707 USA
There are no additional taxes or fees except for the Hawaii State Occupancy Tax estimated at approximately $10 per day which you will be charged at check-out. Self parking included at no charge.
Robert Hays owns this vacation property through an LLC and is a licensed broker in the state of California. Your vacation rental transaction will be treated with the utmost care and integrity.
Robert Hays purchased this condo in 2012
|Property Damage Protection||£79|
Upon receiving payment, the 1 week Marriott reservation will be transferred into your name and you will receive a confirmed reservation from Marriott. Occupancy tax to be paid at check-out. You will receive a complementary tidy room cleaning mid-week. Renter can request additional room cleaning services for a fee if desired. Renter must be at least 21 years of age. Cannot re-sell this reservation