Whether you are in town or country, the rental is ideally placed to allow you to fully enjoy your stay and visit a maximum of Christmas markets.
At 60m from the cottage, a pizzeria, forest trails and bike path for routes on the Romanes road Véloroute the Euroroute, IL circuit, Hardt and Rhine, or along the Thur is facing or towards Ried Massevaux the valley.
In 5-20 minutes you can reach:
To the East,
- Ensisheim with all its shops, entertainment and exhibitions
- The road of the Rhine, to cross the Hardt and walk along the Rhine home an exceptional fauna and flora.
- Neuf-Brisach, the city of Vauban part of the heritage of UNCESCO, which offers guided tours with a costumed guide.
- Germany just on the other side of the Rhine.
- The Living Museum with its themed animations,
- The Little Prince Park with its 31 animations and two balloons (balloon) for a view of the Vosges, the Black Forest and the Alps.
- The valley of Florival with its museums and numerous hiking trails, the Wine Route and the many wineries, the ridge road and Hartmannswillerkopf (historic site with a necropolis and hiking in the trenches to the discovery of the remains ), the vivarium Lautenbach and the nature of the Ballons des Vosges, with the small ball and ski resort 25km Markstein.
- Eguisheim, the village preferred the French, and above, the Hohlandsbourg Castle back in time during the medieval animations or a fancy banquet.
- The Munster Valley with the road of cheese.
- Mulhouse with the Automobile Museum, the Museum of Printing and the city of the Train.
- The Thann valley to cross over the green hills, through villages in the past steeped in history, and visit museums and historical sections traditions of Alsace.
- The Wesserling Park and Textile Museum
- The border region with its museums and its classified nature reserve 'Petite Camargue', which also includes a bird wintering area.
- The city of Basel (Switzerland)
- Colmar and his little Venice, its architectural, entertainment, and museums with the world famous Isenheim Altarpiece.
Within a radius of 40km you have:
- Many medieval cities such as Kaysersberg, Ribeauvillé or Riquewihr.
While only around 50 km find the famous towns and villages such as Selestat, Erstein, or Obernai.
- The High Koenigsbourg, Monkey Mountain and the aviary of the Eagles,
- More than 60 museums and numerous parks like Cigoland.
- Le Mont Saint-Odile
- The Europapark theme park in Fribourg.
Ungersheim is located in the suburbs of Mulhouse, the edges of fields and forest. This village in transition is known for its eco-museum, park the little prince and his actions citizenships and for the Pig celebration that takes place every year in the month of May
The house has a kitchen, a living room and 2 bedrooms (5 individual beds possible). The rental is equipped with a cellar for bicycles and the garden has a terrace and a parking space.
The cottage is non-smoking; Pets are allowed after agreement of the owner supplement 15 € stay ..
The rental can accommodate up to 6 people
The household does not include the household electrical maintenance (supplement 50 €)