|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
In centre town of Montpellier .
IMPORTANT : The flat is very clean,a big cleaning by myself after each tenant and whole linen changed also.
Everything was very good in my 2 weeks at La Mansarde! You have in the appartement all that you need! The TV, heating and wash machine work perfect, the kitchen is well equipped, as well as the bathroom, the shower with good pressure of the water, all is clean... The bed is not the best, but it is Ok. It is on 3rd floor, so take an eye in the weight of your luggage (mine was heavy, buy Vaea helps me, very nicely). The train station is about 2-3 min. walking, and all of the main touristic points are very closed. So, Thank you very much Vaea!!! I absolutely recommend it!
"The apartment was everything you need for a very comfortable short and long-term stay. Plus, it is in in a great location, walking distance to everything. I would highly recommend it."
I just want to say that this was not my first time in Montpellier and my experience with the residence was the following :
1. The location is perfect for any tourist and young people - 500 meters from really the middle ot the downtown ( it can scares you from at first but as every big city the downtown is a little messy and overcrowded - the neighbourhood is really ok. I left my car every day/night directly at the street and there was no problem at all. The car was really expensive one)
2. The flat is just amazing - I could not believe what can man do with a little space and really really good ideas. You have everything you need and the design of the flat is "wow" .
3. Really frendly renter - helpful trustworthy - 5 Stsrs
4. cleanliness - nothing to complain , just perfect really clean flat - from the kitchen and bath to the bedroom.
I should tell you too, that I have really high expectations so it is not so easy to be impressed - in this case I was.
So, If you want to have really nice time in Montpellier - this is your place.
It´s perfect for a couple or 2 people. With 3 or 4 you should leave the privacy a side, but it is no problem at all.
Many Thanks to Valea !"
"Very cozy apartment in a great location. Very close to city center, historical sites and shopping. Modern, clean,comfortable.
The host just wonderful, very helpful and always available.
Altogether very pleasant experience"
"This is a lovely, very carefully and thoughtfully laid out and maintained apartment. It is very central, near the station and within easy walking distance of everything. Food shops and boulangerie in Place Carnot at end of the street. It is an attic flat with doors onto two small balconies, and although tiny has everything you need for a short stay. We loved being here. The landlady is very nice and helpful. It is very clean and good value for money. Highly recommended."
"The flat was very comfortable for our 2 week stay with our toddler. All appliances and furnishings were new and of high quality. The kitchen especially was very well equipped - best I have ever seen in a rental property! The owner was very friendly and quick to respond to any questions/needs. Very centrally located (5 min walk from Place de la Comedie) and great value."
Train -tramway and bus station at 50 m
Very easy to move in Montpellier, at the beach...
Feel free to contact me for any help !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£254|
caution demandée 300 €, acompte/arrhes à la réservation, remise des clés par le propriétaire, propriétaire non présent sur place
Ménage 50 € à la demande
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.