Val-d'Isère is one of the most beautiful mountain resorts in France, and will captivate anyone who loves an authentic alpine experience. The old village with its typical Savoyard chalets around the church, a jewel of the baroque, oozes character and charm.
Positioned in a wonderfully natural setting, overlooking a small stream, the flat provides a comfortable ‘home-from-home’ with fantastic views of the mountains and in particular ‘la face’; the venue for the men’s downhill of the 92 Winter Olympic Games.
After an active day in the mountains, Val-d'Isère’s apres-ski does not disappoint. Take time to relax in one of the numerous local bars and restaurants which cater to all tastes and provide an authentic experience in a friendly atmosphere.
In the summer, the mountains open up to sport addicts and accomplished idlers alike. The wonderful alpine scenery, fresh air and the endless hiking, walking, mountain-biking and horse riding trails are just the start. Val-d'Isère has endless possibilities for outdoor excitement seekers.
Our apartment is perfectly positioned to take advantage of everything Val-d'Isère and the surrounding area has to offer, throughout the year.
• Mountain facing to the South and West with 2 balconies overlooking a small stream
• 81m² /875ft2 of comfort
• Accommodates up to 9 people: 3 bedrooms (one double bed, 2 single beds, 3 bunk beds) and an high quality sofa bed in the lounge
• 1 bathroom and 1 shower room and a separate toilet
• Large living room (35m², 375ft2) with a fireplace and sofa bed
• Entertainment: TV, Hi-Fi system (radio, CD), bookcase (art books, literature, travel books, comics, etc.), classic board games.
• Fully equipped kitchen: raclette heater, cheese fondue, microwave, toaster, orange squeezer, Nespresso coffee machine