|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- Inclusive reversible air conditioning :
- television-satellite: supplement 10€/week
- high-speed Internet access
- Tapering rates according to duration, season
- Baby's bed
House of 2007, seen uncommon to the sea & mountain, very calm,
- 1 terrace with the rising sun , 1 with setting - library diversified ready,
- near to the archeological sites of Faistos, Gortis and Aghia Triada, the museum ethnologic of Vori, the beaches of Matala, Komos, Kalamaki…
- a single flora to search out in walksVery peaceful
tarif en fonction du nombre de personnes, supplément chauffage ou air conditionné (options) selon la saison, caution demandée, acompte à la réservation, remise des clés par le propriétaire présent sur place
We spent a great time in Fabiennes Aparment in April 2015. The splendid all around view to Massara lowlands, the sea and the snowy peaks of the Ida-mountains delighted us every morning and we felt a "lightness of beeing" that let us start into a sophisticatet day.
The two opposite terraces allow the choice to take a sunbath or have shadow and give shelter on windy days. The rooms are very clean and kitchen offers everything you need.
The flat is located in a quiet elevated area on the outskirts of the village of Kamilari. Kamilari itself has a few very good tavernas, a well stocked mini market and a couple of bars. It is only a short drive (or 45 minutes walk) to Kommo beach which is, in my opinion, the best beach in Crete. The flat is on the first floor, was very clean and well maintained and simply but well furnished. It has superb coastal and country views from all the rooms as well as the terrace. The owner was charming and welcoming, and I will probably return next year! It is ideal for a couple seeking a quiet break. The steps to the flat are a little steep so probably not suitable for very young children or people who find stairs difficult.
"We had a delightful stay at Fabienne's apartment in Kamilari. The apartment is very comfortable, homely and clean and is equipped with everything we could wished for. It felt very private, but Fabienne was always available and ready to help with any queries. The views from the terraces and the kitchen window over the mountains to the sea are spectacular. Fabienne is a lovely host and looked after us very well. She is very knowledgeable about the area and the island. Kamilari is a truly wonderful place, which felt both very welcoming and cosmopolitan, and very authentically Cretian at the same time. The people are very kind and helpful, and there are several great places to eat. We enjoyed taverna Akropoli and the pizzeria Ariadne very much. The property is ideally located for the archaeological sights of Festos, Gortyn, Agia Triada, Kommos, and several monasteries and ancient churches. Kamilari itself has its own Minoan tomb, which is exeptionally well-preserved. Finding it among the olive groves is a wonderful adventure in itself. The beach at Kommos is only a 5 min drive. It is wonderful, not at all touristy with a great little seaside taverna. The Heraklio airport and Knossos palace are about 1 hour 20 min away. We are very grateful to Fabienne for her hospitality and kindness, and only wish we could stay longer. I can't recommend this little corner of Crete highly enough. Thank you again, Fabienne and we hope to stay with you again soon."
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour chez Fabienne. Son accueil chaleureux, sa gentillesse, ses conseils nous ont permis de découvrir cette trés belle région de Crète. La maison est très confortable et les terrasses sont un plus indéniable. Alors si vous prévoyez un séjour en Crète, contactez Fabienne vous ne serez pas déçus.
A l'arrivée aucune déception. Location conforme aux photos et à la description. Vue des deux terrasses à couper le souffle. Rien à dire également sur la propreté et les équipements. Le village est très agréable et beaucoup de promenades à faire sans oublier la proximité des plages. Et que dire de Fabienne si ce n'est gentillesse, discrétion, disponibilité. Ses conseils nous ont permis de découvrir des endroits que nous n'aurions pas trouvés seuls (ex. herboristerie) et ses réponses à nos questions nous ont fait comprendre la vie crétoise et apprécier l'art de vivre de cette ile. Merci pour ces bons moments. Nous recommandons vivement cette location.
Super location. Tout y est. S'il manque quelque chose, Fabienne l'apporte aussitôt! La vue mer est sublime et celle sur les oliviers est magique. La proximité des commerces, de la plage, des restaurants, et de quelques sites touristiques est bien appréciable. La maison est confortable (nous avions pris la clim'). Un seul petit bémol: nous aurions aimé un vrai salon de jardin qui reste en place sur la terrasse face à la mer avec un brise vue coté montagne et une voile d'ombrage ou un parasol, pour pouvoir être dehors jusque la fin de la journée et ainsi assister au coucher de soleil.
Access since the airport of Héraklion:
- Or by the bus up to the bus station + bus (2011 : 8,70€, to Tympaki or Matala, stop to Kamilari)
- or by renting a vehicle which will be brought to you at the airport
- or by asking that we come to airport
Any precision of access to the house will be given to you after booking
- Numerous " taverna " in the village and the surroundings, quite very welcoming where you will make generous meals at a lower cost punctuated by the traditional raki of Creta,
- the shops of crafts
- several archeological importants minoans sites (Phaistos in 3 km, Aghia Triada, Komos) + the romano-Christian site of Gortys in 8 km
- mountain roads and small creeks with a crystal clear water, the crossing of vineyards and fields of olive trees, in feet, in scooter or by car
- the beaches of Komos ( possible naturism), Kalamaki and Matala, with their small restaurants, varied shops, bars...
- rent of DVD to Mirès (7 km)