Villa with large volume, area 300 M2
- living room 60 square meters, dining room, reading corner (flat screen HD, DVD, stereo).
- large equipped kitchen
- air-conditioned veranda, HDTV dining room
- Ground floor bedroom with a permanent sofa bed, overlooking the pool
- Independent WC
- air-conditioned master suite, view of the pool, living room HD TV sofa, bathroom. WC
- air-conditioned yellow room, bed of 160 plus bed of 90
- air-conditioned green room, 140 bed plus 90 bed
- bathroom composed of 2 basins, bath and shower
- large landing with office area, WIFI internet
The villa is fully equipped with appliances and kitchen equipment. Linens, bathrobes, towels, pool towels.
On the day of arrival, the cleanliness of the villa will be perfect, warm and comfortable, your clothes carefully presented.
Maintenance products available.
Beds will be made.
This villa is to the city while being in the countryside, all amenities on your doorstep,
super market carrefour market, bakery, rotisserie, producer feet fruits and vegetables, super Leclerc with 5mn.
Parking for 4 cars on the property, electric gate with remote control.
Bowling, ping pong, charcoal Weber grill.
Swimming pool (10M x 4.5M alarm and barrier) Terrace maintained daily by us.
The terrace includes: sunbeds, parasols, garden furniture
At the beginning and end of the season the pool will be heated if the weather allows it to 28/30 degree
Quietly located in a neighborhood of villas in Le Cannet, this Provencal villa is just 2 km from the sandy beaches and the old port, the Palais des Festival and its Casino, its market, its restaurants, bars and discotheques and finally La Croisette and rue d'Antibes for shopping.
At 50 meters, a bus stop in the direct line to Cannes in 15 minutes every 15 minutes.
A 3 km is also the Forest Park of the Croix des Gardes overlooking the bay of Cannes with its 20 km of trails.
The old Provencal village of Mougins and its restaurants is 1 km away.
Direct access to Cannes and the sea in 6 minutes by expressway (bd du Riou) avoids the congestion of the city center (Boulevard Carnot).