Enjoy spectacular views in this spacious, beautifully furnished home in Balmain, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Street parking is available, or it’s just a short ferry ride to new shopping precinct, Barangaroo, with easy access from there to Circular Quay, the Sydney Opera House and the CBD (Downtown).
Set over two levels, this supremely comfortable home features a spacious terrace with fantastic views of Sydney Harbour and the CBD (Downtown). The terrace is great for entertaining and offers a perfect view of Sydney’s world famous New Years Eve fireworks display.
From this terrace, you’ll enter a large living room with a comfy “melt-into-it” sofa, arm chair and flat screen TV. The living room flows through to a big dining room with a table that extends to fit ten people. From there, you’ll enter a well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric fan-forced oven, microwave and coffee maker. Another generous sized table here can seat up to ten people. There’s a laundry off the kitchen which has a washer and dryer, as well as a WC and shower. Bi-fold doors connect the kitchen to a fabulous rear stepped patio courtyard with an outdoor table, colourful potted flowers, designer tile touches, and an artisan-forged iron pergola and grape vines.
On the second level of the house, you’ll find three well-appointed bedrooms, all with reverse–cycle heating/cooling. One bedroom has a queen sized bed and its own en-suite and balcony with more stunning harbour views. A second bedroom has a double bed and ceiling fan, and the third bedroom has a king sized bed and balcony. There’s also a bathroom on this floor with a WC and separate shower and bathtub.
Historic Balmain is just far enough away from the main tourist hubs of Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and the CBD to have its relaxed vibe, but close enough to get to the action in ten minutes. With shops, markets, public transport and an abundance of eateries in close proximity, it’s the perfect location.
It’s a short walk to busses and Balmain wharf, with regular ferry services across Sydney’s famous harbour to Barangaroo and Circular Quay, both of which are close to Sydney’s CBD and train stations. If you have a car, there’s easy parking on the street outside the property.
Other things to note:
* We are not suitable for 'party' style groups, or wedding bookings where the bride and bridesmaids wish to stay together.
* No Indian or any other Asian cooking allowed, thanks.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We’ve got you covered. Contact us, as we can also provide you with baby items (on availability and additional cost). We offer excellent package rates for two or more items.
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.