This Provence holiday rental home is located between Nice and Cannes, 13 kilometers from the airport of Nice. The villa rests in the 'Domaine' Vaugrenier Présidences, a guarded and secure area beyond and above the Parc National de Vaugrenier and the highway A8. From the house you enjoy a magnificent, panoramic view over the Park and the Mediterranean Sea.
FACILITIES IN THE AREA
The Domaine also comprises two tennis courts, a playing-ground for children and a nice swimming pool, all for the exclusive use of the inhabitants of the Domaine. About 50% of the inhabitants have their permanent homes here. The distance to the closest beach is 1,5 km. Nearby you find a Marineland, Amusement Parks, Casinos and numerous other attractions. Within 10-30 minutes by car you reach 20 golf courses. The charming town of Biot is 5 minutes away.
The house is 120m2 with two floors. There is a south-facing terrace, in addition to a garage where two cars fits.
First floor contains:
- A large livingroom with an open fireplace and direct access to the terrace. There is an build-in aircondition.
- Well-equiped kitchen in Provence style
- Diningarea with open access to the kitchen and the livingroom.
- An office with a printer (and a sleeping couch)
- Laundryroom with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Guest toilet
- A hall with good closet space
Second floor contains:
- Three bedrooms where one of them have a doublebed, while the two others have two seperate beds moved togheter. They all have airconditiong.
- Two bathrooms where one have a shower and a hottub and the other have only shower. Both contain a toilet.
- Bathroom floors with electric heating
Want to take a virtual tour of the house? Use the below link: