|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book This Fabulous Sub-Penthouse!
1. Destin Explorer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Spacious GulfFront 3 Bedroom Sub-Penthouse sleeps 10!
3. Elevator opens directly to Residence! Semi-Private Elevator - your key will open up to your 2700 s.f. Suite on the 14th Floor.
4. Fabulous Amenities! Tropical Lagoon Pool w/waterfall, Hot Tub,Beach, Tennis and Basketball Courts, Fitness Center, Ruth's Chris, Playground,SandBar Beach Bar plus full service Salon and Day Spa!
5. Wonderful location in the heart of Destin!
6. Gulf Front Balcony and Back Balcony overlooking Destin!
7. Underground Parking, so your vehicle stays nice and cool!
8. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
9. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This property is NOT available for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions!**
*Note: The Silver Shells pool will not be heated until March, 2017; guests do still have access to the heated pool adjacent to the basketball courts.
Indulge yourself in this fantastic three bedroom GulfFront sub-penthouse condo located in St. Maarten at Silver Shells Resort in Destin. The beachfront location is superb and there is no better view of the beach, waves and sand! With comfortable furnishings and an unsurpassed view of the water, this property is one of the finest offerings at St. Maarten within Silver Shells Resort.
With an elevator opening directly to the entrance of the residence, this space features a king-sized bed in Master, a king bed in Guest bedroom, a kid's room with 2 twin beds and 2 trundle beds, as well as a queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room, allowing unit to sleep up to 10! Also, Master bedroom has direct access to balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, while both Guest and Kid's rooms provide balcony and views of Destin!
The Silver Shells Resort in Destin, Florida is a world-class vacation destination. It offers 1,100 feet of sugar white beach with beach chairs and umbrellas available to rent. Enjoy a drink and a snack at the Tiki Bar and Grill located right on the beach. The tropical lagoon swimming pool features a stunning waterfall, hot tub, baby pool, children's playground and grill area. Lush tropical foliage, green lawns and shady arbors transform the grounds into an exceptionally beautiful resort destination.
The Club at Silver Shells offers the following: basketball, tennis courts, indoor/outdoor pool with hot tub, separate cardio and weight rooms, and locker rooms with steam room/sauna. European spa services are available by appointment. For a special dining experience, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is located on the property. Treat your family to a special vacation at Unit #1404 within St. Maarten at Silver Shells Resort in Destin!
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another gorgeous property managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
Everything was as described, and for a ladies trip to the beach it was just what we needed. Having 3 bathrooms and nicely sized-rooms was particularly nice with 8 of us. The kitchen was very spacious and was well appointed with needed items. The grounds are immaculately maintained and the grassy area between the pool and the beach is lovely.
The only real problem was the only having two key cards for 8 adults! It was a real pain especially when you need the key card to get anywhere. To the beach, to the room, into the parking garage. It would be nice if the rental company would have been able to provide us with extra ones instead of saying we would have to pay $25 for each new key card and we would not get the money back once the stay was over.
Also the rental company should have been clear on the beach chair/umbrella rental. We did not know our unit did not come with them until an attendant told us. And the rates that Silver Shells charges for the beach chair/umbrella rental is astronomical.
The resort is beautiful! The view from the condo is amazing! We had a wonderful stay and would definitely book again!
Lots of space and a great location. The view from the front deck is unbeatable. Feels like the Caribbean!
We visited for the 4th of July, 2016. The master bedroom king size bed was extremely uncomfortable. The drawers in the kitchen did not function correctly & the ice maker did not work. The Wi-Fi was not working most of the time. I called the property manager during our stay and it was almost impossible to get someone to call me back. After my stay I called the property manager to express my views about this unit and I spoke to someone and she stated she would call me back. It has been three weeks later and I have not got a call back! Love Destin but not this unit.
It was awesome!!! The unit we stayed in 1404, was very clean, had lots of room. The beds were comfortable. Very well decorated. Loved it! Would stay there again❤️
Condo was beautiful and the view was outstanding ! It is managed by RealJoy Vacations and they see to your every need ! We had a couple of minor issues that were corrected immediately! Condo is well equipped but bring your own hairdryer and extras for the kitchen (Paper towels, trash bags, etc)
Had a wonderful time and plan on returning next year !
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.