|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
The livable surface of the lodging of 150 m² makes it possible to receive 10 people very comfortably.
Our guests will be able to enjoy the beautiful 111 acre grounds containing trees which are hundreds of years old. Nature lovers, provided that they are absolutely quiet, will be able to observe the wildlife (wild boars, roe deer, stags, foxes, badgers, squirrels, birds of prey...)
Nature trail enthusiasts will not be disappointed with their stay at Ternay; the site is reputed for its flora (mainly wild orchids and different mushrooms and fungi, depending on the season and favourable climate conditions).
For the sporty a table tennis table at your disposal.
There are other activities nearby.
We also provide board games and pétanque bowls.
The house is all on one level.
- a living room comfortable with chimney and equipped with a television, a dvd player and stereo system.
- a large dining room
- a kitchen equipped. (Gazinière, refrigerating freezer, lava crockery, coffee machine....). You also have at your disposal a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- a shower-room with washbasin
- a large garage where we put the table tennis table.
- 3 large bedrooms with 2 single beds.
- 1 large bedroom with two bunk beds (for 4 adult people or children)
- a bathroom with bath and two washbasins.
Outsides: - garden Table. - Barbecue. - the park of the castle of 40Ha to the trees centenaries is at your disposal. a table-tennis table.
The household linen provided:
- Bed linen is provided and cloths, table mats.
Hote très agréable, superbe week end dans l'ancienne ferme entièrement renovée à l'écart de tut, avec en prime une visite du château De Ternay sublime.
Nous recommandons vivement cet endroit!!
The gîte offers an ideal haven to discover the Loire Valley and the renowned châteaux as well as the theme parks Futuroscope and le Puy de Fou, and of course to taste the wines of our rich terroir.
How to get to TERNAY
At Trois Moutiers on the D347 between Loudun and Montreuil Bellay, take the D39 direction Thouars via Curçay sDive.
After 4.5kms turn right for Ternay on the D14.
The Château on your right on entering the village.
Road map : Michelin N°67 pli N°8
For those using GPS be careful not to confuse as there are a number of French villages called Ternay. The one you want is in the northern part of the Vienne (Department 86), near the town of Loudun.
GPS positioning :Longitude : 0° 02' 30' W
Latitude : 47° 02' 22' N
Altitude : 110m
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£264|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 16 years.|
- Option chauffage non comprise dans le prix. Le cout sera calculé en fonction de la consommation réelle de fioul au moment du départ sur la base de 0,9€ le litre.
- Option ménage à votre départ : 60€
- Option internet : 20€ par semaine.