|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
First Class Marco Island Home, “Amber Skies”.
This house has it all!
• Walking distance to Beach (a short 5 blocks)
• Walking distance to Shops, Restaurants, Movies, ice cream shop, 24 hour conv store
• Large heated pool (40ft), outside table, pool chairs, pool loungers, and a BBQ grill
• Spacious 3200 Sq. ft. of living space
• Four Bedrooms/Three full baths
• Direct access home only a five minute ride by boat to the Gulf.
• Dock, with 2 boat lifts -Bring your boat, or rent one at a nearby marina!
• Over sized 2 car Garage plus 2 car ports
• Fish from the dock on our 116 ft. of private sea wall, equipped with fish cleaning table. We have Snapper and plenty of Sheep Head right at the dock!
• Fully equipped kitchen with Granite Counter tops and all the amenities.
• “NEW” premium Mattresses in every room, & “NEW”pillows, linens, and towels!
• Large entertainment area downstairs has a 50 inch TV, a Bar, and a Billiard table.
• Laundry room with Washer and Dryer
• Prism Cable TV with lots of premium channels, high speed internet, WiFi, and phone with free calls within the U.S.
• Smart TV’s, Blue ray player, recorded movies.
• Three upstairs bedrooms, each have a 46 inch Samsung Smart TV. Downstairs TV is 32 inches.
• Living room has a large screen 55 inch Samsung Smart TV.
• Bicycles, Kayaks with life jackets, Boogie Boards, Pool Toys, and these are just some of the amenities!
This beautifully furnished Marco Island rental home offers much more than an average rental! Kelle and I (the owners) would like the opportunity to provide you with a truly memorable vacation!
We also have a welcome fruit basket for you to enjoy as well as some wine, if you like. We also provide you with a starter basket with soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, TP, Etc. We really try to make you feel like you are at home.
Other helpful info:
We are on a direct access canal that is just a couple blocks from the Gulf. We are only a couple minutes from Caxambas Marina, which has a boat ramp. For your enjoyment we offer two 2 person Kayaks (13.5ft), or squeeze a small child to accommodate 3. If you are coming in the winter don’t worry, pool is heated! We also offer pool toys, coolers, beach chairs, beach towels, umbrella, boogie boards, and a cart to pull to the beach if you wish.
You will love the location of this property, not only are you within 5 blocks from the beach but you are also with the same walking distance to Restaurants , Movies, Ice cream shop, Miniature Golf, shopping, even a 24 hour convenience store!
Important Information: We have allergies, so we must keep the house the most Hypoallergenic as possible (we have high end A/C filters, bed and pillow covers, etc). We are sorry but pets, and/or smoking are not allowed!
Allow us the opportunity to deliver to you, a truly memorable vacation!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.
We want to make your Marco Island vacation, the vacation of your dreams.
Book now and enjoy this exceptional property!
See you soon, Kelle & Omar
We love Marco Island! We love fishing, boating and staying active.
We take great pride in our home. We hope you choose our home for your perfect Marco Island vacation.
Omar or Kelle purchased this house in 2014
This property has it all. We think you will love it. We do!
Walk to the beach, several blocks from the inlet by boat(Less than 5 min). Lots of amenities. Billiard table.
Our family of 9, including three small children, rented Amber Skies for a week, and a wonderful week it was. We so appreciated the immaculate house and pool, the excellent beach and pool equipment and, for a family that likes cooking in, the well-equipped kitchen. One reason we chose the home was its location. Walking to the beach or mini-golf, riding the bikes to Mackle Park or kayaking the canals was ever so much nicer than having to drive everywhere. We would very much like to return!
This perfectly appointed house has a beautiful pool, great fishing/boating dock and a fantastic layout for an all-adult family trip like ours. Every amenity is yours to use (kayaks, beach chairs, bikes, games). The location is ideal....just a few short blocks to the beach, restaurants and shopping. We would definitely stay here again!
My husband and I along with our 3 boys rented Amber Skies for this past week. The house is as exquisite as the pictures. Everything was absolutely immaculate. We chose to rent this house particularly because my son has severe allergies and the description spoke of things being hypoallergenic. Everything definitely was! Omar and Kellie met us at the house and we were even able to get in a little early. They truly love this house and it shows! In addition to the cleanliness of the house, it is stocked with everything you would need (aside from food). However, there are even condiments and various other staples that are in the pantry. And even a bottle of wine from Omar and Kellie! My boys had a blast fishing all week! They couldn't wait to wake up each morning and head to the dock. We kayaked a couple times and loved that as well. There are so many beautiful shells that can be found on various islands that you can kayak to. It is a very easy walk to the beach (even my 4 yr old was able to do it) and EVERYTHING is at the house for an ideal beach day! We had an absolutely wonderful trip and hope to return!
This was our second 3 week vacation in this property, and once again it fully lived up to our expectations.
Kelle and Omar met us at the house with the keys, despite our late arrival, and Kelle being nine months pregnant! Amber Skies was spotlessly clean, and very well equipped. Unlike some other rental properties, it shows no signs of becoming "tired" or "too well used". Instead there are obvious signs of continual upgrades. For instance, since our last visit there is a new fridge, a new oven, and a second kayak. I also noticed some lovely new multi coloured drinking glasses in the kitchen.
I cannot fault the interior of the house, or the attention to detail by Omar and Kelle.
We have stayed on Marco Island for many years, in many properties, and this is definitely our favourite. It has all you want plus more inside the house, and is in a brilliant location. A 10 minute stroll to the beach - perfect for early morning shelling, and then back again in the evening to watch the glorious sunsets.
Also, the most amazing thing.... a herd of 6 manatees swimming around and under the dock one morning. So close that we could see the barnacles on their backs. One lifted its nose out of the water and appeared to look right at us. We have some great photos. From the dock we also saw a couple of dolphins, a large jellyfish, and many fish. Add in the herons and pelicans, and it is like a nature trail in the backyard!
We have already booked to return next year.
Finally, many congratulations to Omar and Kelle on the birth of their baby son xx
Never have we been to such an amazing villa, high spec throughout, spacious and very well equipped, Omar and Kelle have thought of everything. The little touches of wine, fruit, items in the store cupboard and fridge, bathroom items etc were much appreciated. The location was perfect, you could walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Having kayaks to use and all the equipment you could need for a day on the beach was fab. So many happy memories created on this holiday, it was wonderful from start to finish. Would definitely recommend to anyone (indeed already have!) wanting to holiday in Marco Island. Will definitely be back. Diolch yn fawr iawn
Our family of 6 adults ranging from ages 27 - 63 enjoyed our time in this property. There are many great features about this property as other reviews have mentioned, so I will try to highlight our favorite things!
1) Location: I had many houses saved and after driving by all of them during our time here, this house is in the BEST location. Very convenient to the beach (2 accesses) as well as shops and restaurants. Additionally, very nice and quiet neighborhood.
2) Owners: Omar and Kellee truly care about your experience and their home. I greatly appreciated their prompt responses to questions prior to our arrival and during our stay. LOVED that they were there to greet us upon check-in and explain everything. Additionally, they provided us fresh fruit and a delicious bottle of red wine. Lastly, there is a very detailed binder in the house with lots of information.
3) Layout/Cleanliness: The house is very well laid out and was large enough to give everyone privacy, yet at the same time great family living spaces to be together. The house is immaculate and we appreciate that. I couldn't find one dirty spot!
4) Ameneties: The pool was amazing and we spent a lot of time here. Lots of pool toys and floats. The bikes were fantastic and we all rode them! We had a lot of fun riding the bikes around the neighborhoods or to breakfast and to the beach. (There are many burrowing owls in the neighborhood - so neat to see!). The kayaks were great, another great opportunity to see the island from a different perspective. We had fun playing pool and at times it was difficult to pull the men away from the thousands of tv channels! The beach gear is fantastic and the cart is super helpful! Our group of adults even took all of the sand toys to the beach and made sandcastles.
5) Summary: The only thing that could have made this stay better would have been a private butler to make us cold drinks! There is not one thing I can complain about. We hope to be staying here in the future when we return to Marco Island.
Tips - fav restaurants: Islnd Gypsy Bar and Grille, Lee Bee Fish Company, Bebe IceCream, Kane (@Marriott)
This has to be the best location for a rental property. Your are just 5 blocks for the beach access. You are also about the same distance from Restaurants, the movie theater, Miniature Golf, Bars, Shops, even a 24 hour convenience Store! You are also within paddling distance(about 5 or 6 blocks from Caxambas marina) of the inlet by caxambas pass. You can watch dolphin swimming, they are there 95% of the time. You will love this spot!
|Cleaning fee upon exit||£158 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
|Property Damage Protection||£80|
We only charge a one time cleaning fee upon exit. If you would like to have someone clean the house while you are still staying there (for example on longer stays of more than one week) Please contact the owner so he can make arrangements.