|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Vacation Rental Description:
Now that you've decided to vacation at Bristol Harbour, we hope you'll choose our condo on beautiful Canandaigua Lake for your stay. ** Our rental price includes taxes and cleaning costs. No hidden fees!
Relax and enjoy in our newly remodeled home. This lakeside condominium offers year round pleasure.
• The condominium is located at Bristol Harbour Village Resort, on Canandaigua Lake in New York's picturesque Finger Lakes Region.
• Awesome Views overlooking Canandaigua Lake from two balconies. The elevated views 100 feet off the water are views most have never experienced.
• A family room with a private balcony overlooking the lake and a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove that take the chill out of those cool evenings. Enjoy a new 42” flat screen TV, DVD, A/C, and Cable TV.
• Enjoy the country queen size bed in the master bedroom and a private balcony overlooking the lake along with a 23' flat screen TV.
• The second bedroom is very large and features two twin size beds, and a bunk bed, 26' Flat Screen TV/DVD and plenty of storage.
• One full bath and one half bath, Remodeled Mar 2009.
• Our inviting home is newly remodeled with a charming decor. We are pleased to offer kitchen and bath necessities for your convenience and relaxation. Our renovations include new furniture, flooring, and it is freshly painted.
• Bed Linens, towels, washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave come standard.
• Covered parking with handicap access.
• Wi-Fi wireless provided although we highly suggest you leave your work at home. This is your time to relax and have fun.
Our condo is designed to comfortably fit up to four adults and two children. Our condominium complex caters to families, couple getaways and senior travelers. Our guests are expected to honor the condo association policies and procedures especially those relating to maximum occupancy and noise regulation. We reserve the right not to rent to parties that are not in compliance with our condo association restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE: For two night rentals only, the maximum number of guests allowed is four.)
Vacation Rental Amenities
Enjoy the amenities of the Bristol Harbour Resort. At the end of the day, our guests could choose one of the many restaurants around the lake, eat in their fully equipped kitchen, or stop at the spectacular Lodge at Bristol Harbour Resort.
• The Lodge has first class dining in an Adirondack tavern setting with a gorgeous view.
• Walk to the private sandy beach, sun bathe on the shore or via the large floating sun dock. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Canandaigua Lake. A Lifeguard is on duty during summer months.
• Boat slips for boats up to 22' are available for guests; boats may be launched at a nearby public launch. Canoes, kayaks, or sailboats may be launched from shore.
• The lake offers great fishing for bass and trout.
• The resort features an eighteen-hole Robert Trent Jones designed championship golf course, pro shop and bar. The course is renowned for its spectacular views of the lake and hills. The 14th hole is our signature hole, you won't forget it.
• Three free tennis courts, one pickle ball court
• Other amenities of Bristol Harbour include a full service pro shop, a cafe, golf course and a marina. Down hill skiing Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is a ten minute drive. Cross country skiing is available on-site and at Bristol Mountain Ski Resort.
My wife Michele and I bought this condo following years of searching and dreaming about owning a home on one of the Finger Lakes. Our three children endured spending vacation time looking for the perfect “place on a lake” in the Finger Lakes country. Our children are now adults and we have two new grand babies. Finally, the dream has come true as we bought our condo on Canandaigua Lake. Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and we have always considered the views from Bristol Harbour spectacular. The fact that the Canandaigua region offers a wide variety of activities spanning every season, made this decision easy. Our vision is to offer a vacation get-away to our family where we can generate long lasting memories. Michele and I would like the opportunity to share our vision with you, our guests, so you too can develop your own fond memories of Bristol Harbour and the many offerings of the surrounding region.
Joe purchased this condo in 2014
Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and there is so much to do year round. We are delighted to have found a place that has all of our family favorites. In summer, our family loves boating, fishing, water sports and of course golfing. In winter, downhill skiing is exciting and so much fun. The views are spectacular especially in the fall. We have a keen interest in wine and beer making and enjoy visiting wineries and breweries. The Finger Lakes Region offers such a fantastic selection. The food, wine and craft beer choices are amazing. We consider ourselves so fortunate to have found a place with everything we could possibility want all in one beautiful package.
Location says it all. When we read the reviews from previous renters of this condo posted on the prior condo owner’s VRBO page, we realized that this condo is indeed a gem. The reviews were favorable and complimentary, focusing on the comforts, relaxation, amenities, and great views. Once you sit on one of our balconies, listening to the waves hitting the shore 100 feet below, taking in the spectacular views of the lake with the surrounding hills, you will discover the advantage of renting our condo. It is an experience to behold and you will quickly realize why my wife and I decided that this was the location for us, following years of trying to find that “right place on a lake”.
We were delighted to spend a weekend in the Finger Lakes, and the stay at this condo was the perfect spot to stay and unwind. There was a great view from both balconies, and it is amazing to wake up to see the mountains and lake. We didn't have time to do a lot of cooking while we were there, but the kitchen had everything we needed. The owner was so thoughtful that he left a bottle of wine and two glasses out for us, which was a very nice touch! There was a very nice wood stove in the living room, as well as nice comfy furniture. We had a blast, and would definitely stay here again!!
We came to enjoy family time at Thanksgiving. The condo was very well equipped for a big dinner. We loved the wood burning stove and looking at the beautiful view. All the personnel touches in the condo added to the homey comfort. Very well appointed. I highly recommend staying here. Owner was very nice and friendly.
Always fun at the lake. Nice condo. Well kept. Would definitely go back again!
We had a great time! Place was wonderful, view beautiful & location great! We went to Bristol Harbour Restaurant & Eric's Office. We really enjoyed Eric's...food awesome, service wonderful & prices very reasonable! Went down Main Street to the shops which was a lot of fun too!
Everything in this condo was perfect for my husband and I. The only thing that could have been better, we wish it was ours! The view was the best from both balconies. We spent a lot of time on those balconies and of course the weather cooperated very well. We have a queen bed at home so we were used to that. Loved the height of it and it was very comfortable. I really liked the way the condo was decorated. Both bedrooms were very spacious as well as the full bath shower. The kitchen was stocked with whatever you needed and needless to say we cooked a lot in it. It was very close to Bristol Harbor Golf Resort which we took advantage of and played golf 3 times. Joe took care of our issue with our small trailer that we haul our motorcycle on. He was a wonderful host and the extra package that was left for us (wine, coffee etc) was a added treat! We will definitely come back to the Finger Lakes area and this condo if it is still available in two years. We also will recommend it to a few of our friends who love to vacation here. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
The condo was clean and comfortable. We had everything we needed during our stay.
Joe was quick to respond during the rental process.
The area was beautiful. We wish we had access to a boat during our stay but the price of rentals at the local marinas for approx. six hours of use was a bit much. We would have settled for kayak rentals but we had no luck there either. We found a place that claimed to deliver to any lake in the area but due to heavy volume they would not provide the service and even though there are over a hundred kayaks and canoes right by the private beach area we were told they were all privately owned and not for rent. Between that and the unused boats in the marina it was a bit depressing 😉
Again the area was beautiful and the lake, at least at our location, was very quiet, especially for mid July.
We hope to visit again in the fall!
Breathtaking views right from your balcony! Charming and comfortable accommodations for your family! Lovely beach area with comfortable chaises to enjoy as well. As an added bonus, it's just a short drive to Monica's Pies in Naples, NY!
Roseland Water Park
Bristol Mountain and Hunt Hollow Ski Resorts are minutes away
Finger Lakes Racetrack and Casino
Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center
Corning Glass Museum
Watkins Glen International Race Track
Wegmans Food Market
Naples Grape Festival
Canandaigua Arts Festival
Labor Day Ring of Fire
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
6 Oct 2016 - 9 Jun 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
10 Jun 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£203|
5 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED during peak terms June-SEP; Saturday arrival/departure for stays of 7 days
2 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED off peak SEP - June 10
PLEASE NOTE: For two night rentals only, the maximum number of guests allowed is four.
ALL TAXES AND HOUSEKEEPING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE.
Typical week is Saturday (4pm) to Saturday Morning at (10) AM
Payment due in full with signed Rental agreement to secure dates
Security Deposit $250.00 required
Cancellation policy- Full Refund with 30 days notification in writing
Final cleaning and all taxes are Included in rental rates