Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 3, Sleeps 6
- English, Italian
Good location and lovely view over fields to the sea. Easily accessible to whole island. Baron Homes offered good service when arriving at villa and everyone very helpful. I did send a text message requiring an answer during our stay which was not responded to but otherwise a good place to stay.
Beautiful, comfortable, well equipped
Dar Il-Bahar is a beautiful villa with amazing views from every vantage point. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The living spaces and outdoor areas are fantastic. We have just a few recommendations:
1. The villa needs an improved parking area. The driveway is so incredibly tight and so potholed that we managed to dent our hire car trying to park, which unfortunately cost us a lot of money to fix.
2. We would strongly suggest putting a door or screen across the toilet and shower area in the main bedroom.
3. We would have expected basics such as toilet paper and dishwasher tablets (more than two) to be provided. A full tank of drinking water on arrival would also go a long way.
4. Unfortunately, on our final morning, the cleaners arrived almost an hour early as the next guests wanted to check in early. However, we were not warned of this and it meant we were forced to rush out.
Thank you so much for writing us back and we are glad you had a great stay with us at Baron Holiday Homes.
We have noted your points, please find our replies:
1. Parking - this is a 100 years old house so it is a bit difficult to have a larger car spot next to the house since the alley road is narrow, however the car can be parked in the main street just 30 meters from the main door of property.
2. Noted, we think it is a great idea.
3. We normally leave 2 toilet rolls with every bathroom and will replenish during the mid week maid service from maids. We normally provide dishwasher tablets for the 1st 2 days, we will consider your suggestion to leave more.
4. We spoke to our maids and confirmed that they came 45 minutes earlier than 11am, we wish we could have been notified as we would have taken action ourselves as your check out was clearly at 11am, we apologies about this inconvenience.
We look forward to welcome you again:)
Donald on behalf of the Baron Holiday Homes team
Eine der schönsten Villas auf Gozo
Top Lage. schönes altes Haus mit Garten und Pool, sehr guter Service.
Wir waren begeistert und kommen gerne wieder.
Just a perfect place for our holiday
The house was very nice and clean, even better than the pictures. The kitchen was good equipped, we had an issue with the toaster and it was immediately replaced, really good service.