|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Accommodation: Orange Tree Villa - Luxury Private Home - Four Bedrooms And Three Bathrooms. Sleeps Eight.
The Villa Backs Onto Beautiful Orange Groves, Is Fully Air-conditioned Throughout, With Sliding Patio Doors To The Pool Area. This Holiday Home Consists Of Two En Suite Master Bedrooms, And Two Additional Bedrooms With Twin Beds In Each, Sharing A Family Bathroom. There Is Also A Fully Functional Dining Room, Living Room, Large Family Room, Well Equipped Kitchen, Utility Room, Dining Nook, And A Partially Converted Garage To Games Room With Standing Fans.
Outside, The Professionally Landscaped Area Surrounding Our 30 Foot Private Screened Swimming Pool Is Simply Stunning. We Offer A Large Sundeck, Sun Loungers, Tables, Chairs, And Covered Patio (fitted With Ceiling Fans). All Providing Ample Opportunity To Take Full Advantage Of The Beautiful Florida Climate Or Indulge In A Little Al Fresco Dining Whilst Viewing The Disney Fireworks in the distance (depending on weather). Side Fencing Ensures Total Privacy. The Pool Has A Safety Fence.
Orange Tree Is An Exclusive Private Community Situated Off Us Route 27 (just North Of Intersection With Us 192), Located Approximately 15 Minutes From Disney And 40 Minutes From Orlando International Airport. Close To All Amenities, Orange Tree Benefits From A Beautiful Landscaped Entrance And Has Been Designed With Maximum Tranquility In Mind, Incorporating A Peaceful Ambiance. The Home Is Well Away From Any Main Roads For Total Peace And Quiet.
* Kitchen: Fully-equipped With All Necessary Utensils And Dishes, Stove, Microwave, Double Sink, Large Refrigerator/freezer, Dishwasher, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Coffee Maker, Blender & Mixer.
* Utility: Separate Washer And Dryer, Iron And Ironing Board.
* Family Room: Comfortably Furnished And Spacious With Sliding Doors Leading To The Pool Area. Cable Tv, Dvd/cd Player (numerous Dvd's And Cd's Are Also Available For Your Use)
* Living Room: Comfortably Furnished And Spacious Overlooking The Pool Area.
* Dining Room: Formal Dining Table With Six Chairs Overlooking The Front Of The Villa.
* Nook: Dining Table And Four Chairs With Patio Doors Leading To The Pool Area.
* Master Bedroom 1: Comfortably Furnished Spacious Room With American King Sized Bed And Tv With Cable. Patio Doors Leading To Pool Area. En Suite With Two Vanity Units, Separate Toilet, Bath Tub, Large Shower, Hair Dryer, And Tiled Floor.
* Master Bedroom 2: Comfortably Furnished Spacious Room With Queen Sized Bed And Tv With Cable. En Suite Containing Vanity Unit, Separate Toilet, Walk In Shower With Tiled Floor Leading To The Pool Area.
* Bedroom 3 & 4: Comprising Two Single/twin Beds In Each Sharing A Family Bathroom With Bathtub And Overhead Shower, Tiled Floor.
* Miscellaneous: Also For Your Convenience We Provide A High Chair, Potty, Child’s Cot, And Bedding.
* Towels, Bed Linen, And Some Pool Towels Provided, However Cleaning And Laundry Services Are Not Included But Can Be Arranged With Separate Charge By Contacting Property Managers Upon Arrival.
* Free Wi Fi.
* Double Integral Garage: Housing A Games Room, With Automatic Remote Control Door From Outside And Access To The Main House Through Laundry Area.
* Patio/pool Area: Large Covered Patio With Two Ceiling Fans. Screened 30 Foot Swimming Pool With Underwater Lighting And Steps Is Situated At The Rear Of The Property Ensuring Maximum Sunshine And Privacy. (pool Heating Available Upon Request At An Additional Charge) Patio Tables, Chairs, Sun Loungers And A Gas Barbecue Are Provided For Your Relaxation And Pleasure. There Is A Removable Safety Fence And There Are Alarms And Security Bars On All Doors Leading To The Pool Area.
Side Fencing On Both Sides Of The Pool Area Provide Additional Privacy.
No Smoking Or Pets Allowed.
We are the parents of 3 young men. We live and work in Bermuda but Florida has always had a place in our hearts. It has been a dream to own a property in florida and we are excited to be able to share our dream with you.
We want your experience to be everything that we would expect as vacationers renting a home, and welcome any feedback to assist us with improving any future experiences whilst staying at our property.
Erica & Colin Mill purchased this villa in 2014
When we looked to purchase a vacation rental home we wanted convenient location to all of the main attractions but in a peaceful setting. The house is spacious and airy and the neighbourhood offers a tennis court, basketball court and small children's play area. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as you are at home but in a location that feels like you really are on vacation.
We truly hope that if you choose our home to spend your vacation in, that you fall in love with it as we have and want to tell all of your friends about it and return again.
Staying in a hotel resort is nice, but being able to really get away from it all and relax around your own private pool is one of the things that makes staying in a home like ours that much more enjoyable.
Having the convenience of a washer and dryer and a full kitchen to have the option to cook is another bonus to vacation home renting that you just don't get in a hotel.
We had an amazing holiday staying in this villa. The location of the villa and the facilities were fantastic. The villa was spotlessly clean had everything we needed and more. Personal touches throughout gave it a home from home feel.
Cannot recommend highly enough. Really easy to book. Loads of advice and information before we travelled.
Thank you for everything. We will be recommending and coming back.
Pete and Helen
We both found this house great with lovely facilities including a wonderful master bedroom. A welcome start to our first holiday in Orlando. Colin and Erica we found were friendly home owners for whom nothing is too much trouble to ensure you have a good holiday. The house was clean on arrival with everything you expect to find and more for a family or just a couple. The pool was lovely and clean to relax by or cool off in. The house is within easy travelling distance for Disney, Sea World, Epcot etc. we found supermarkets, restaurants and shops all close by. As well as the major attractions we found many fascinating small towns to visit such as Winter Garden, Clermont etc. Sit and watch the fireworks out back at night with a glass of vino. Great neighbours as well who helped out when I ran car battery flat. Would highly recommend this property to any one who is thinking of Orlando for their holiday.
Great house with wonderful accommodations for our Disney trip! Everything we needed was provided, the house was clean, and there was plenty of space for everybody. Pool was a great addition and was enjoyed by our kids during any downtime from Disney. And with a Publix right down the road, we could grab any essentials if needed. My only regret was not staying longer to enjoy the relaxing space. Thanks for the great accommodations! Highly recommended!!
This house was beyond our expectations. The home owners were friendly and very accommodating. The house was perfect for our family of seven. We loved cooling off in the pool every afternoon!
One of our best ever holidays. Stayed for a month and enjoyed it so much that we will, hopefully, be returning in the near future.
The villa was perfect for us in our mid to late 60's and our daughter, early 40's. I feel it would be ideal for all ages.
From the minute we walked into the villa we felt quite at home. Everything was clean and tidy. A small amount of tea, coffee and milk was supplied along with dish washer tablet, washing up liquid, laundry tablet and conditioner sheets together with plenty of toilet tissue and toiletry items, so no mad dash to the shops. This was a pleasant surprise as many villas leave absolutely nothing.
The pool and pool area were our most enjoyable areas for leisure and nature watching. Large shaded sitting area and a sun drenched pool which we used every day.
It was a truly peaceful location backing onto the orange groves. We had Sand Cranes eating from our hands just outside screened pool area, saw red cardinals, a blue jay, swallow tailed kites , mocking birds, squirrels and lots of small, harmless lizards.
Having said all this about it being peaceful, it is also close to Disney and a short drive to most attractions and parks. There is even a rodeo just off highway 192 near St. Cloud.
The management company are helpful and very attentive, dealing with queries quickly and efficiently.
Colin and Erica, the owners, sent us an email wishing us a great time at the start of our holiday and another at the end just to make sure we had had a relaxing, fun holiday and hoping we had a safe trip home. Nice touch, made us feel valued.
I would recommend Orange Tree Villa to anyone, any age, who wants a great holiday.
Stayed here for a week in April with friends and enjoyed myself immensely.
The property is modern, furnished tastefully and has everything you need for your stay. Is large enough for multiple guests and located within a quiet residential area. I particularly enjoyed the pool area, which backs onto an orange grove (the oranges taste great btw!) and was perfect for relaxing.
Would definitely recommend and look forward to a return visit soon.
Located Off Of Us Route 27 (just North Of Us192). By Car 15 Minutes From Disney And Orlando Area Attractions, 40 Minutes From Orlando International Airport (mco). Restaurants, Shops, And Grocery Stores Nearby.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£243|
|Cleaning fee||£73 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed and deposit received.
Pool heating is an additional $25 per night should you require it.