Yogi's Hideaway offers the best in luxury, relaxation and things to do! If you're looking for a romantic retreat for two or an exciting family getaway, Yogi's is the place to be! You're only steps from popular Bear Creek Trail as well as Pinhotti Trail where hiking and biking is a favorite! Yogi's is nestled in a beautiful setting surrounded by the Chattahoochee National Forest. With your own private tennis court complete with basket ball goal too, there is always something to do at Yogi's! After a fun filled day of activity, enjoy a luxurious soak in the hot tub or a massage in the outdoor living area in front of a roaring fire. This outdoor space is perched in the tree tops and is one of the highlights of this property. There is also a small stocked (catfish) pond on the property for your enjoyment. Lake Conasauga, the highest lake in Georgia at 3,150 feet above sea level is only 14 miles from the cabin and provides a place for swimming and picnicking as well as Fort Mountain State Park which is 11 miles from the cabin. Choosing Yogi's as your getaway destination is not only a smart choice but one that you will enjoy making memories at for years to come!
*NIGHTLY RENTAL RATES ARE BASED ON 6 PEOPLE. THERE IS A FEE OF $15 PER PERSON PER NIGHT FOR EACH PERSON OVER 6 UP TO THE MAXIMUM QUANTITY.
*WE DO NOT CHARGE A PET FEE FOR OUR PET FRIENDLY CABINS.
Yogi's Hideaway is a beautiful 3 Bedroom and 2 Bath cabin
* King Master Suite on UPPER level private bath with walk-in shower, 37" flat screen TV
* Queen bedroom on MAIN level
* Queen bedroom on MAIN level
* Full bathroom on MAIN level tub/shower combo
* Queen sleeper sofa on LOFT level (advise when booking if sheets are needed)
* Beautiful open living room has a gas fireplace, 42" flat screen TV (Dish Network) DVD/VCR -collection of well over 75 DVD movies
* Game room with pool table, board and card games, and books
* Private tennis court, basketball goal
* Hot Tub
* Fire pit with seating (firewood not provided)
* Beautiful outdoor living area with wood burning fireplace (starter firewood provided Oct 1 - Mar 31)
* Mostly paved roads to this cabin - Easy Access
* Keurig Coffee Maker and Standard Drip Coffee Maker
* Dog Friendly - Dog beds, water and food bowls provided
*High Chair & Pac-N-Play
All of our cabin rentals are fully furnished and include a minimum of the following unless otherwise stated in the listing:
Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
Linens for each bed, (2) bath towels (1) hand towel (1) washcloth per person listed on reservation, dressers or closets for clothing storage, central heat & air, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable or satellite TV, internet, telephone for local calls.
In addition we provide a complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1 roll paper towels, 4 kitchen garbage bags, 1 hand soap for each bath and 1 hand soap for kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 2 loads.
Many of our cabins include more than this basic list of inventory items.
The only items you'll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Required Fees: $205 (Cleaning, Processing & Damage Insurance)
12% lodging tax added to all reservations
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE CABIN ARE E-MAILED TO YOU 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IF YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH YOUR GUEST LIST.