Important informations :
-subway is DIRECT from Roissy CDG and Orly airports.
-check-in 1PM, check-out 10AM.
-if you want advices about restaurants, you can follow me on my blog "La Table d'Ogre" (in English!) and on FB.
Two separated bedrooms, one bathroom with shower, kitchen fully equipped, maximum 4 people. Possibility of a baby crib.
* Description :
It lays on the 2° floor (no lift), in a building of the 18th century placed rue Saint-André-des-Arts (75006), in the heart of Odéon, Saint-Germain district; Saint-Michel and Odeon subway stations.
* Surface is 55 m². Wood floor. It is extremely luminous.
* A large living-room. There is a table for dining.
* There are two separated bedrooms, all on back yard, therefore very quiet.
- a bedroom with a double bed (160x200 cm).
- a second bedroom, with a double bed (140x200 cm).
-baby crib and high chair.
Of course, you have curtains to protect you from light during the night.
* Bathroom with large shower shower and one wash hand basin. WC.
* The kitchen is completely equipped: coffee machine, traditional oven, microwaves, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, kettle.
* General equipment: flat TV LCD (169 free channels), high speed Internet, unlimited internet with Wi-Fi.
* What is included: linen, towels.
* The Neighborhood :
Located at 200 meters of Notre-Dame, you are in a very well-known historical street of Paris, in the center of Paris and Quartier Latin/Saint-Germain.
At 20 meters of the apartment lays The Procope, the oldest café in Paris (1686), located in a charming parisian passage leading to Odéon.
Between 5 and 10 minutes by foot, you have:
îles de la Cité et Saint-Louis,
Museum of the Louvre,
the Académie française,
Saint-Germain des Prés,
the place Saint-Michel,
the Gardens of Luxembourg.
5 minutes more, you are at the the Mouffetard-Contrescarpe District, the Sorbonne University, the museum and garden of Cluny, the Pantheon, the Town Hall of Paris, Beaubourg, le Marais, Chatelet-Les Halles, Musée d'Orsay, musée Maillol.
A 'ballabus' station stands at 5 minutes by foot. The ballabus provides you a nice drive and desserves many touristic points in Paris at the edge of the Seine (Eiffel tower, musée du Louvre).
By subway, without change, you reach the museum of Orsay, the Invalides, the Eiffel Tower and Trocadero, the Montparnasse cemetery, Montmartre-Sacré-Coeur, the Chateau of Versailles, Catacombes.
Near, you have many markets, Saint-Germain open-market art galleries, restaurants, night-clubs, bars, shops, etc. In case of any need, I live at 5 minutes of the apartment.
The building is very safe, a first door with code, a safety armored door for the apartment. And you are within 200 meters of the parisian prefecture of police forces and the Hotel-Dieu Hospital.