Our newly renovated (2015) guest house in fantastic Hällsvik is 25 sqm and is located just 200m (!) from the sea and the nearest beach. It can accommodate 4 adults, kitchen, bathroom with shower and a large spacious living room and a patio with lawn.
- The cottage is about 25 sq.m.
- Wireless Internet - WIFI
- Free parking (1 car)
- May be able to borrow travel dampers bed + baby seat (ask when booking)
The living room:
- Sofa bed (makes a double bed of 160 cm)
- TV (Telia basic range ~ 10-15 channels)
- Kitchen table
- Induction cooktop
- Convection oven
- WC + sink
- Double bed (180 cm)
- Outdoor furniture (1 table, 4 chairs)
If you have small children, there is one (1) travel dampers bed for children available (question already when booking if you need out of this)
If you want to rent bikes so this can be done at a cost of SEK 75 per bike and day.
Hällsvik as fakstiskt is located in Bohuslän is an idyllic place that holds the house from most decades, from modern grand villas on the front line to the sea to the beautiful sekelskifts wooden houses with gingerbread.
Great beaches ~ 200 meters from the door. Go down in the morning before 9:30 in the summer it is often totally self in the bay (experience!).
- Badviken is very child friendly with play area, shallow water (sandy bottom) and a waterslide, swimming pontoon and ice cream kiosk.
For those who want to be more at peace:
- So is the whole bay surrounded by cliffs where someone is usually able to find their own little beach. Ladders are deployed at different places.
In addition to the nearby bathing areas is when the ferries (10 min drive, 15 min cyckel) that gives you access to the Gothenburg archipelago where both car and bicycle excursions.
The guest house is located about 1.4 km from the nearest bus stop. There goes the 2 buses (red & Out 24: AN) as at rush hour runs every six minutes. The buses will take you to the center in Gothenburg, in just 35 minutes.
Check out Västtrafik website (Västtrafik dot) for more details on schedules and how to buy a ticket. On city buses, you can not buy tickets on board, where you can buy tickets via SMS (requires Swedish abbonemang) or in advance at any of Västtrafiks outlets. On trams and other buses, you can buy tickets on board with bank cards.
If you have the opportunity to take the bike (alt. Rent one of us), it's a great way to utforka neighborhood (närliggade bays, islands, etc.)