We know how important location is to get the best from your holiday, which is why we know you will enjoy your stay with us at Le Bouchet and we only have two gites, each with its own private landscaped areas to make sure you have as peaceful and relaxing time as possible.
Le Bouchet is located in the quiet, beautiful wooded countryside of the Touraine region in the Loire Valley yet only five minutes from Descartes with its shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets and well within reach of the major Loire chateaux and vineyards. The local area is a rich haven for wildlife, with red deer and wild boar roaming around and buzzards crying out as they circle overhead; herons and many different types of wild birds are often seen in and around the local lake.
We have tried to extend that environment into the gardens at Le Bouchet which are extensively landscaped and planted to attract the wildlife while at the same time offering you the amenities you need to enjoy your holiday, including the large heated pool with its own sun terrace and loungers, a picnic area overlooking the pool so that a watchful eye can be kept on the young ones and a play area with swing, slide, climbing frame and goals for a game of football.
Our two gites have been renovated to a very high standard providing all the necessary facilities you need to get the most from your holiday.
This gite, La Laiterie has been lovingly restored from what were the old cow sheds and many of the original beams and features have been retained to provide comfortable, spacious accomodation that includes:
· One double bedroom, one twin single bedroom and a bedroom with four single beds. All the bedrooms have air conditioning units, fans and hair dryers
· Large family bedroom with shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and heater
· One double bedroom
· Large bathroom with shower cubicle, separate bath, hand basin, toilet and heater
· Utility room with toilet, hand basin and washing machine
· Fully fitted, well equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee machine.
· Open plan living/dining area with comfortable seating and large table easily seating 10
· Wifi internet access
· UK and French Satellite TV, DVD Player, CD Player and Playstation
· French doors off the lounge to your own large, south facing private garden with sun loungers, pergola, table, chairs and barbecue.