|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Sleep to the sound of the surf in this one-of-a-kind 12,000 sq. ft. 7 Bedroom en suite ocean view villa.
Enter the mansion through hand carved 9 ft. solid teakwood doors to the grand foyer with 30 ft. vaulted ceiling and custom crafted chandelier. You pass through double hand doors into a 30 ft. high, open beam living room with cathedral windows and a massive hand carved stone fireplace. Three bays of 14 ft. French doors lead out onto a covered veranda to the rear.
From the opposite side of the foyer, the second floor includes the formal dining room accented by a fireplace, raised panel walls and elaborately detailed coffered ceilings with recessed lighting.
The Gourmet kitchen features “blue eyes” granite countertops, 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezers, 2 Bosch dishwashers, 2 Viking ovens, Viking warming drawer, Viking micro chamber, Wolf commercial cook top and a separate food preparation area.
Two additional bedrooms with full baths done in custom made Malibu Tile complete this floor. The top floor is accessible from the main staircase, and the stairwell from the upper mezzanine library which features an entertainment center, surround sound, and a 73 inch plasma television monitor which is mechanically lifted from the cabinetry.
The master bedroom suite has massive vaulted beam ceilings, carved fireplace, a wet bar, two bathrooms, walk through closet, elevated tub spa, walk in shower, bidet, a sub floor heating system and a ladies dressing area featuring a carved coliseum stone vanity and separate sink. In addition to the coliseum stone counters, bench, stair treads and tub deck, the master bathroom areas present an extensive use of decorative Malibu Tile which was custom made for the residence.
The lower level contains 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, one of which is considered a 2nd master bedroom with an elaborately designed see-through fireplace to a bathroom with a raised spa tub, walk in shower and sauna.
There is a laundry room, 2 central vacuum machines and commercial water heater. The security room coordinates the home management system, house intercom, sound systems, and closed circuit TV with night vision exterior security camera coverage. The estate is enclosed with a 6 ft. tall security wall assuring complete privacy.
There is also a similar but smaller 5,900 square foot, four bedroom ensuite, coastline ocean view villa, available next door.
Details of the subject property comprise the following:
• Walls averaging 16 inches in thickness
• Custom 9’ and 13” high teakwood panel doors
• 5 wood burning fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchen
• 2 wet bars with ice making refrigerator and wine refrigerator
• Large sauna in the master bedroom of the lower level
• Semi-circular driveway in front accessing the 2-car garage
• Driveway at the side accessing attached 3-car garage
This beautiful villa is located on the coast within 5 minutes of Malibu or Santa Monica, within 30 minutes of downtown Los Angeles or the movie studios, and within 15 minutes of Beverly Hills and Hollywood. It is within walking distance of the beach, close proximity to the unique shops of Pacific Palisades and has everything to offer for a perfect family vacation or business conference.
Owner and concierge are fluent in English, Spanish and French.
Small dogs welcome.
Come experience a taste of California!
The Villa Tramonto provided us the perfect space for our dream wedding, and we wish that we could be leaving a six- or seven-star review for this venue! We met with Vince more than one year before our wedding, and he was unbelievably warm and accommodating throughout the planning process. On multiple occasions he allowed us entry to the Villa for walkthroughs with vendors, and he even worked at the last minute to make repairs to the property before our wedding after previous guests left the house damaged. If you're thinking of holding a wedding, retreat, or family event in a gorgeous location with plenty of space and breathtaking ocean views, look no further than here!
The property is stunning! Everything was very clean and the space is gorgeous! Perfectly kept lawn and flowers, amazing tiles! Great space for a large group! We had 12 people stay over and they was plenty of space! The owners are super friendly and helpful! HUGE kitchen, we will be recommending this house to everyone!!
Villa Tramonto exceeded our expectations by affording the best location and luxury accommodations for our group of 14. The hosts live nearby and were very helpful in providing a first class chef and answering any questions we had. Definitely 5 stars!
We rented the house from Nov 1-8th 2015, paid the entire weekly rate for my wedding week + the very large security deposit. All of our wedding events were held off site in Santa Monica, CA. Much of the week rental we had less than the allotted number of people staying at the house. The owners of the house have gone radio silent & have not responded to requests, emails or calls to refund our very large deposit since we checked out 11/8/15! They initially tried to charge us for defects in their old house that were there prior to our arrival. Mundane things such as wall scuffs & a cracked master bathroom toilet seat (which was that way when we arrived). They never provided pictures or a statement of account which we requested multiple times. These things they were trying to charge for were no more than normal wear and tear from years of renting a house. We took excellent care of the property as we do all properties we rent, and they are unjustly keeping our deposit. We have pictures of every room when we checked out to prove the house was left in great condition. We rent houses for travel due to the size of our family multiple times a year and are always respectful and clean prior to leaving. Never have we encountered rental owners such as them! They were also completely intrusive and the owner Vince unlawfully entered the house on 4 different occasions during our stay without even knocking! As the paying renters, you do have rights to privacy which were clearly broken.
The house is also poorly stocked. Not enough pots/pans, no bowls, no wine opener, no garbage cans in any of the bedrooms or bathrooms. There was also not nearly enough paper towels or toilet paper and we had to purchase on our own.
They rented the house out the following weekend after our departure and have continued to ever since. We responded if they wanted to charge us more than the allotted cleaning deposit, they have to provide a true statement of accounts and corresponding invoices as well as photos proving it was needed and we were at fault. None of which will amount to the deposit! We hoped this would be resolved amicably but since they have yet to respond almost 3 months later, we have now contacted legal counsel, filed a claim through VBRO/HomeAway directly, as well as now leaving bad reviews on all rental sites.
I suggest anyone looking to rent this house take out additional protective insurance from HomeAway/VBRO to insure you get your security deposit back!
This was our first visit to the Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Malibu, Pacific Palisades area and the Villa Tramonto exceeded our expectations in helping make our trip a most memorable one. The villa is a well-appointed gated estate that was obviously built with an incredible amount of loving care. It is set within well-manicured landscaping and has a very large rear patio area that was a perfect for our outdoor entertaining. It has a well-stocked kitchen with most every kind of appliance and many different kinds of stainless steel cooking ware. There is tableware, glassware and silverware service for at least 40. The owners were easily available on call to answer our questions and provide local recommendations to ensure that our holiday was perfect. Five stars is really not enough to describe our family's wonderful experience at the Villa Tramonto.
I rented this location for my sorority spring retreat and it was great!
The listing was very accurate, when i got there the house was spotless and everything was in very good conditions. I kept in frequent contact with the owner prior to and during the trip. He was always available to answer any questions we had.
There were at least 60 girls and we all slept very comfortably and had the best time. The rooms are all very spacious and the backyard was big enough for us to be able to facilitate games and team builders.
Overall it was exactly, if not more than what we expected.
I would definitely recommend this property to a friend or relative and would consider booking it again!
Hotel Villa Tramonto is available for vacations, weddings, retreats and events. We offer maid service, VIP concierge, chef, catering, event access, and transportation. The villa is also available for long term rentals.
• Parking: No parking is allowed on the street in front of the villa. However, parking is allowed starting at the corner of Tramonto and Revello up the street. Parking is also allowed in the 2-car garage and circular driveway in front of the house, and the 3-car garage and driveway on the side of the house. With specific written permission only, an additional 25 cars may be parked in the large area adjacent to the patio at the rear of the property. Please use caution when entering or exiting the property.
• Pets dogs: Small dogs are allowed with prior approval and must be house trained. Larger dogs or other animals are allowed without written permission. If bringing a pet, please make arrangements in advance.
• Telephone: In the event the Premises phones are used, the Host agrees to pay $25.00 per phone line per day, as well as any phone charges exceeding the $25.00 amount, if used.
• Prohibited without owner's permission: a) Attaching or drilling into any part of fundamental existing structures; b) Taping anything to any surfaces, including hardwood floors; c) Painting of existing walls or appurtenances; d) Any and all pyrotechnics and smoke devices; e) Nailing anything to surfaces or walls.
• Nightly rates: $1,995 per night. There is a refundable $5,000 security deposit. There is generally a $200 nightly charge per guest for each guest over 9.
• Noise: While there is a sound buffer provided by trees and open space between Villa Tramonto and other homes in the area, city noise ordinances require that there be no loud and raucous noise on the property, public street or and other public place in such a manner as to interfere with the peace and quiet of any person within or upon any such places.
• Visitors: are your responsibility and they must abide by the same house rules. Any non-registered sleep-over will be charged double the rate of an extra person and will be deducted from the security deposit.
• Smoking: Villa Tramonto is a smoke free environment. However, if you must, please do so outside in the courtyard or patio. Violators will be fined $250.
• Furniture: No moving of large furniture items, or items stored in cellar unless agreed by owner in writing. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld. Furniture should be left in the same condition and place as it was upon check-in. Please lift furniture instead of pushing it across the hardwood flooring or there may be a charge to refinish the flooring. Guests agree to place furniture and all other items back in their original positions before check out.
• Special Events: No wedding/receptions, parties or location/film shooting allowed without written approval. Contact us for a custom rate.
Thank you for choosing Villa Tramonto. By signing this agreement you agree to respect the above house rules. Management has the right to remove guests from the premises who do not abide by the house rules and no refund will be given for the remaining reserved days.
That's all. Have fun! Enjoy your stay!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 9 guests; add £164 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||£81|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£4,111|
Welcome to Villa Tramonto. At the villa you will find a tranquil neighborhood environment which will ensure a restful and relaxing vacation experience. To ensure an enjoyable stay, we provide a clean home and basic necessities, such as towels, fresh bed linens, bathroom supplies, kitchenware and cleaning supplies. Please let us know any additional details you may require such as maid service, chef, catering, full VIP concierge, event access services, and transportation arrangements.
- No parties or events without written permission.
- The fee for weddings, events or parties will run from $5k to $12k in addition to the nightly rate.
- There is a $5,000 refundable security deposit.
- There is usually a $200 per day charge for each guest exceeding 9 guests.
- No location shooting or videotaping without written permission.
- The property will hold up to 40 cars parked properly. No more than 10 cars are allowed on the property at any time without written permission.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.