In a sought district of Mougins, a quiet area, small self-contained house completely renovated on a large fenced in land with terraces completed with orange trees, lemon tree, olive tree, oleanders, and lavenders with free view and parking
Ample living room and open plan kitchen fully equipped. There is a sofa-bed in the living room.
2 bedrooms with ample cupboards, 1 double bed, 2 single beds that can be linked together, a baby cot, the second one on request.
The shaded pergola is enjoyed by holiday maker during breakfast.
Baby equipment; high chair, 2 boosters, relax, potty-chair, bathtub (a second baby cot upon request)
Cleaning is always carefully made before your arrival,
A cleaning deposit is refunded if cleaning is made properly at check-out.
There will be a supplement of electricity during cold periods per KHz (double glazing)
Minimum stay during July and August is fifteen day.
Cleaning and linen fee for congressmen and holiday makers who travel through plane: please contact the owner.
Mougins is a really beautiful medieval village with a lot of charm. Cannes and its Croisette cannot be ignored.
Not to miss: - sea shore cities: Antibes, Nice, Monaco, Menton, and St-Tropez.
- Many ancient perched villages in the hinterlands (Gourdon, Eze, La Turbie, etc) which offer dazzling panoramic views over the cost.
- 1/4 hours away by boat from Cannes, there are enjoyable trips to Lérins Islands (visits to the fortress and dungeon of The Man in the Iron Mask in Sainte-Marguerite, the monastery in St Honorat).
- Seaside road along Esterel where the red mullet immerse in the sea.
- The many museums: Bonnard, Picasso, Matisse, Léger, Chagall, Renoir, Fondation Maeght, oceanographic museum...
- Marinland for children and adults (dolphin, orca, seal shows, among others).
- The beautiful places of south Alps are within a radius of 100 km: Mercantour and its prehistoric museums, Gorges du Cians, Vésubie's valley and its Parc des Loups, among others.
Events/Festivals (For more details, you can search in the Internet)
Mougins: International Gastronomy Festival: from September 14 to 16 2012: come and cook with the most important chefs, assist to their many demonstrations. The 7th international gastronomy festival 'Les Etoils de Mougins' will be on the upcoming September 14 to 16, about the topics mass media and gastronomy. With Frédéric Anton, 3 stars in Pré Catelan in Paris and judge in the TF1's show Masterchef, as honour guest.
Nice: Carnival from February 15 to Mars 2 2013
Menton: Lemon feast from February 16 to Mars 6 2013
Cannes: International Film Festival from May 15 to 26 2013
Many options in Cannes: real estate, pleasure, poker, travel, among others.