Sealladh-na-mara, pronounced Shall-ah nah Maa-rah, is a charming, century-old house nestled in the heart of the picturesque village of Pirnmill, on the North West coast of the Isle of Arran.
The apartment, comprising the entire upper floor of the house sleeps 6 and benefits from:
- Private entrance with vestibule, hallway and stairs to upper floor.
- Large lounge boasting spectacular sea views, open fireplace, TV with sky.
- Fully equipped kitchen-dining room again with breath-taking views, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suite facilities - one family, one double and one twin room.
- Main bathroom with 3 piece suite, electric shower over bath.
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Electric storage heating.