At the foot of the cathedral, safeguarded sector Unesco, street typical medieval period, very calm, the lodging of Castelnau is a small building composed of three apartments on three floors
These three apartments of 65m2 are identical, only the decor is different
-apartment with entrance:
- equipped kitchen: electric oven, induction hob, hood, microwave, fridge / freezer ...
-coutain for 6 people
- stay with sofa bed (possibility sleeping for 2 people with supplement), armchair, TV, Wifi
-Bathroom: Italian shower, door and wall glass safety, washbasin cabinet 2 drawers with hair dryer
each with 2 beds of 90 cm, wardrobe closet for one and dressing for the other with iron and ironing board, drying rack ...
- bike room on the ground floor: two bicycles are available to you free of charge on request (if available)
- extra bed and high chair for children under 2 years old on request
- bed and bathroom linen are provided
- cleaning fee: 30 €
-Tax of 0.88 € per adult per night from April 1st to October 31st to be paid upon arrival
- a supplement of 10 € per person and per night beyond 4 people
- minimum stay of two nights
- July period August 7 nights minimum booking
This cottage has been fully restored in 2015, it offers maximum comfort in the peace and quiet in the heart of this medieval district of Castelnau, one of the oldest Albi
You are at the foot of Sainte Cécile Cathedral, the Toulouse Lautrec museum, in the immediate vicinity of the best tourist sites, the city center with its many restaurants, shops but you can be in the heart of nature by joining in a few strides hiking trails Berges Tarn.
I invite you to come vacation time in Albi High South West tourist attraction of France and its surroundings: Cordes, Gaillac and others