House, 6 Bedrooms 3 Baths, (Sleeps 15)
Minimum age of primary renter:18
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Dewey Beach home
Spacious clean home with all the kitchen amenities! Short walk to a great, not too crowded beach. Owner was very informative and pleasant to deal with!
This house was very convenient to everything in Dewey! Great for a big family! Easy check-in and out! Enjoyed our stay!
Perfect house for a group of friends and wonderful location!
Trish, I'm glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed the beach house! You were great renters and are welcome back anytime!
We had a great week!
We had a great week! Everything was clean a well located.
Overall, the house was just ok. It met our needs for the most part, but definitely didn't leave us excited, and is not a house I'd rent again.
On the positive sides:
- the owners were generally very communicative and responsive to our needs
- it has a spacious backyard which the kids enjoyed
- located about a 10 minute walk to a really nice stretch of beach
- well stocked with cooking supplies and essentials
On the disappointing side:
- when we arrived, the bathrooms and floors were still pretty dirty and there was garbage left in the backyard; the owners did have the cleaner come back to take care of it
- with the bedrooms even just mostly full, it was very cramped, and not very well set up to accommodate the numbers of people that it's advertised for
- the decor is tacky ("condom" jar in the bedroom, "boat naked..." sign on top of the tv)
- flies everywhere outside! unfortunately, this made taking advantage of the picnic table for meals uncomfortable
Very convenient to the beach.
Not far from the Boardwalk. Plenty to do in the area. We were close enough to the beach to walk there. Plenty of bedrooms and beds to sleep in. I would recommend that you take the things you'll need - don't assume that there will be things like toilet paper, etc. The missing dining room table was a bit of an inconvenience but our overall stay was a lot of fun.
Most places are within walking distance. A trolley is available to travel to Rehoboth Beach.