|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Often absent for professional reasons, I rent my charming studio in Paris Montmartre. Newly renovated studio with a bedroom area, a bathroom/WC & a kitchen/lounge. Located on the 4th floor, this 15 sq meter studio is suitable for 2 people (a baby is welcomed: we can provide a baby cot and other baby’s equipment for free). Suitable for city breaks, business & weekend trips and romantic escapes to the most beautiful city. Situated just off Montmartre and a mere 10 mins walk to Sacré Coeur & 200 meters to Underground station (Line 12).
- Fully equipped kitchen includes cutlery, crockery, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, oven, new fridge & washing machine
- Dining table seats for 2
- Bathroom with shower, WC is equipped with fresh cotton towels & hair dryer.
- Sofa/double-bed with AMAZING mattress. Clean bed linen supplied.
- Wi-Fi & TV (90 chains) & DVD player & DVDs
- Independent effective heating
- Montmartre! The studio is located in Montmartre, in the eighteenth neighborhood of Paris, nearby the Sacré Cœur (5 minutes walk away). This location is hard to beat: Montmartre is a vibrant, trendy area in the North of Paris, 10 minutes on public transport to the center of Paris and with plenty to offer
- There are many shops, supermarkets, street markets (especially on Ordener street only 10 meters away from the apartment! opened on Wednesday and Saturday ; the nearby Poteau street is also very famous), organic food shops, amazing cafés and very good restaurants; you can walk to the Abbesses neighborhood (10 minutes away) and you will find plenty of hip bars, clubs, nightlife and restaurants there but also music venues, art galleries and theatres
- Transport links are very good
- You are 200 meters away from the nearest Underground station (Jules Joffrin Mairie du 18ème, line 12): this line ideally serves the center of Paris with the Abbesses neighborhood, Pigalle, Saint Lazare railway station, Madeleine, Place de la Concorde, Orsay museum, Montparnasse railway station
- You are 500 meters away from the Underground stations of line 4 (Simplon or Marcadet Poissonniers): this line serves the Gare du Nord railway station (shuttle to Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport) and the Gare de l’Est railway station, and many stations in the center of Paris like Cité/Notre Dame de Paris, Saint Germain des Prés neighborhood and Luxembourg gardens
- You also have numerous buses (lines 31, 60, 80, 95 and Montmartrobus) that take you directly to many parts of Paris
- And 2 taxi stations are nearby the apartment (at the corner of Damrémont and Ordener street & place Jules Joffrin Mairie du 18ème); Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport is 25 minutes away (when no traffic!) and Orly 45 minutes away
- Arrival time: from 12am
- If I am not in Paris, my boyfriend, my parents or friends will welcome you
- You will spend the holidays in Paris as if you were at home. You just have to plan your journey, on arrival everything is there!
- No pets
- No smoking in the apartment (though smoking on the balcony is fine)
- No parties in the studio
Owner very generously allowed us to check in before stated time, but the apartment was not clean when we checked in. She did have a housekeeper clean halfway through our 3-week stay, which was much appreciated.
The apartment is nice but very, very small, so be aware of that. In addition, the stairs are not for the faint of heart, so also be aware of that.
Perhaps the most disappointing thing about our stay was the owner's failure to honor a commitment to refund an overpayment, even after several requests.
The apartment was in a great location and very clean. The mattress was comfortable too. Just know that there are 4 flights of stairs, but hey, Paris has lots of stairs😃
We would definitely stay again!
The studio apartment was beautiful and in a great location. We really enjoyed staying in this district. It is close to Sacre Coeur and many great restaurants as well as a metro which can take you to anywhere is Paris! We would totally stay there again and had no problems getting in our with our slightly late departure. Recommend!
Me and my boyfriend stayed in this wonderful studio flat for a week. Pictures perfectly show the apartment: it's clean, in perfect condition, with new and high quality furnitures and appliances.
The owner, Natalia, is extremely friendly and helpful; her friend, who came to the apartment to receive us, was also nice and welcoming.
The district was quite, near to the Sacre Coeur. All the services (shops, market, metro station) that we might need were close to our street.
I truly loved the time we spent in this flat. If I imagine myself living in Paris, which is - in my opinion - the most wonderful city in the world, I wonder to live in a flat like this. I really suggest this accommodation to everybody.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.