House with big garden facing the south, easy access by foot to the 'blue flag' beaches of Rospico, Raguenes, Dourveil and Port-Manech.
Ideally situated for the practice of water sports or hiking on the many paths on the coastline or the countryside
Proximity to the following remarkable sites :
- Traditional village of thatched houses of Kerascoët (1 km)
- Painter's city of Pont-Aven (12 km)
- Fortified city and harbour of Concarneau (18km)
- Historical center and museums of Quimper (40 km)
- Traditional summer festivals.
Possible day-trips to Glénans Islands from Concarneau (18 km) or Groix Island from Lorient (50 km)