This lovely villa is based in the tranquil golf resort of Hacienda del Alamo, which has been voted as one of the best golf resorts in Southern Spain.
The villa is air-conditioned with 3 twin bedrooms (one can be made a double), 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite – 3 showers, 1 bath), with its’ own spacious garden that offers both shade and sun all day. There is also a new large sofa bed with a good mattress that comfortably sleeps 2 more people (to make a total of 8 ppl). There's plenty of room for children to run around in the garden, or they can have a swing under the shade of the willow tree.
Guests can choose to eat indoors or on the patio, or perhaps enjoy a Gin and Tonic whilst sitting on the veranda on the first floor overlooking one of the three communal pools available.
If you don’t fancy sunbathing in the garden on the sun loungers, you can laze on the lawn by the pool itself, or sit on the benches beside the pool.
Our guests are provided with bed linen and bathroom towels and have access to cable (LCD)TV, DVD, wifi and has allocated parking. (Car rental is a must, but very reasonable from the airport). The kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher and washing machine, but why cook in the kitchen when you can use the large BBQ in the garden or enjoy one of the restaurants or bars on site.
A property management representative (located on-site & available on WhatsApp) provides the key upon your arrival and can deal with any concerns that you may have during your stay. If, in the unlikely event our agent is unable to assist you, you can also contact us via WhatsApp and we shall endeavour to help you! (You can message (or call internationally for free via wifi).
The resort also offers the following facilities:
• The Five Star Golf Club which guests are welcome to use and has a fantastic interior design with a Bar that provides great value meals to eat either inside or out on the sun kissed terrace with lovely seating overlooking the golf course and the mountains in the distance. It also has a very nice restaurant and there are various entertainment & dining events, which you’ll find advertised in the reception. There are also other facilities available within the Club House, such as:
o Free WiFi,
o A snooker table,
o Steam saunas & changing rooms
o Card playing tables
o A golf shop where you can also book sessions for the Golf Academy.
o A VIP function room that is available to hire
o A television room (where you may just catch some European golf pro’s reviewing their swing techniques from their coaches!)
• The Golf Course: Designed by Dave Thomas, its 18 holes are laid out over 92 hectares of land, culminating in a total of 5 hours of course play.
• The Driving Range: This is a couple of minutes walk, around the corner from the villa. You can get coaching lessons and relax afterwards in another bar located at the range itself. There are also practice chipping and putting greens available.
• The Sports Centre: As you arrive, you will pass the Tennis Courts, football pitches (for which Football Academies are available in peak times), basketball courts and bowling greens. There is also a cafeteria here serving tapas and shows Sky Sports.
• The Fitness Trail: There is a short course located near phase 4. Combine this with a run around the edge of the complex and you’ll definitely know you’ve had a workout!
• The Spaniard Inn is located inside the inner courtyards complex, and has shaded outdoor seating. The Spaniard has a bar area downstairs which serves a wide selection of drinks and refreshments, including draught beers, bar snacks, and barbeque and Tapas dishes. The bar also sells ice creams and there is a children’s play area near the bar. It also offers free Wifi and a big screen TV showing sporting events.
• La Terraza restaurant serves an A La Carte menu from 6pm offering a choice of specialty steaks
• The Children’s play areas: There are numerous play areas dotted around the complex.
• Kenelly’s bar is located next to the fountain in the village square, about 7 mins walk from the villa and overlooks the course and distant mountains.
Our Welcome Pack in the villa provides details of many activities available in the local region, ranging from mountain biking, quad biking, kayaking, dirt buggies, horse riding, and hiking in the National Parks with mountain lakes, zoo (recommended), beautiful beaches, scuba diving, water parks, bars, restaurants, museums, Roman amphitheatre, liquor tasting tours, and even chartering yachts!
We look forward to welcoming you to our villa and assisting you to ensure you have a pleasant stay!